John Holland Employee Reviews for Truck Driver

great industry to work in
Truck Driver/Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  through out australia7 September 2014
it was an awesome job every day was different learning a lot about the transmission industry
Dodge death each day.
Truck Driver hsr (Current Employee) –  Cape lambert15 April 2013
All the deaths at this company in the past haven't taught them a thing over the years..I nearly lost my life with them twice in under 2 years with countless near misses reported and no action.
If you boot lick your a winner,or even better be related to the boss and you will be able to go a long way..avoid.avoid avoid..
Pros
free virgin gold membership
Cons
danger and nepotisom
Great job
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Karratha WA7 October 2012
Right from my first day I was learning something new and everyday after. My daily duties included transporting my co-workers to and from the work site. During the day i drove a 9 ton truck picking up and dropping off deliveries. I enjoyed the time I spent with John Holland Group. The people I met while there are lifetime friends now. I would be still there today but have chosen to move interstate with my partner
Pros
meeting great people
Cons
working 4 weeks & 1 week off
Enjoyed team atmosphere
Haul truck operator (Former Employee) –  Lake Lindsay, Nth Qld11 July 2012
Worked with a good self managed crew, aware of what was needed to be done from start of day to finish, with safety & production paramount, from the operation of machinery to the stability of our work areas we all played a part, conditions of roading/slumping/watering/tiphead/bungs/loading access, was every ones had input.
Pros
good team inviroment
Cons
sometimes accommodation