John Holland Employee Review

View all John Holland reviews

Great Company to work for.
Mechanical Fitter (Former Employee) –  Gladstone QLD15 April 2016
Living arrangement were soucred by the employer and we were transported to our work site. We all worked as a team and carried out our work with pride for the company. Safety was top priority for all the companys work force.Friendship was established. Dealing with the heat of the day. Job satisfaction

Other John Holland Employee Reviews

A mixed bag some good and some bad. Sometimes you have to watch your back.
HSE Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Griffith NSW3 July 2019
Working for John Holland is a mixed bag, there are some very good upper management people and some not so good. They expect a lot of time to be spent working without getting that work life balance right. Some of the middle management could be more adaptable to change and not use the heavy hand tactics which I have witnessed. Overall 75% of the people are good to work with and take pride in what they do.
Pros
Mostly good people to work with.
Cons
Lack of support from corperate, Some people within the organization feel that it is acceptable to demoralize others, (Field to corperate)
an ok company to work for when they have work
traffic drafter (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW27 June 2019
Good company while they are prosperous. There is a good work life balance and a friendly place to work within a team.
Management reasonable and understanding.
Enjoyable part of the job is seeing a project through and seeing your design come to fruition.
Sadly, permanent or contract, there is no loyalty in business. The HR redeployment team do not offer a great deal of support when finding another position in the company. A common theme here is redundancy.
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
poor job security