Johnson & Johnson

32: Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Australia32 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Found 32 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,572 reviews

Great environment to work in.

Pros:-The people I worked with were great.-My team leader was understanding and very supportive.-They held lots of social activities to build moral.-Free Gym & workout classes.-Amazing employee discount on all J&J products.Cons:-My department was great but other departments were over worked to a point that bred a negative workplace environment for their workers.-Very challenging to get a permanent position.-Communications between departments & management may take a long time. -Dated training methods.

Pros

Good Work/Life balance

Cons

Job security

Once was a great company but alas no longer

Unnecessarily hierarchical and also political.Has a “credo” which serves conveniently ascorporate window dressing but it doesn’tlive up to. Colleagues who truly believed in the credo usually left disillusioned, alienated and disappointed. The political power brokers always prevailed. The founding fathers of J&J I believe would be mortified.

Pros

Some colleagues who believed but then left.

Cons

The wrong people ruined the culture and vision.

Fair employee, very intelligent people

Great company to work for. Management listens to its people but the workload is heavy. There is good collaboration amongst teams and management tries hard to simplify tasks

Be prepared to work fast and long hours

Pros:Great Ops Manager.Fantastic team.Supportive.New facilities.Cons:Terrible pay rate if employed by agency.Inadequate training.Long hours.Extremely fast paced due to low staffing levels.Nil accountability and direction which results in some staff flying under the radar...

Very good Company

I can't find the same company at present time. They look after their employees with balance work & Family benefits. They also give employees Christmas bonus, have gym inside the factory to encourage their employees to get fit.

Fun, collaborative

Employees work hard, good collaboration, fun and friendly culture with good health and wellness benefits. Employees have good self-awareness of being a customer-centric as they see their customers and suppliers as a major factor in building their business whilst keeping their integrity intact.

Pros

Gym on-site and cover external gym membership if employee cant attend onsite gym

Cons

sometimes people have to work long hours

No typical day. J&J takes care of physicians and patients and your role (no matter what it is) allows the organisation to give the best care possible. Nice culture with good people. Hardest part of the job was leaving!!! I loved it but got pregnant and had to leave. The most enjoyable part was being appreciated for everything you did.

Pros

Great pay. Big bonuses

Cons

J&J excellent training great people and excellent Product

A great place to work. Great training on the products and processes. The company is very professional and looks after its employees. I really enjoyed my time with the company. The products are interesting to work with and the marketing exceptional. As far as career path many people stay with the company for years and are very happy. Internal programmes are available to those wanting to progress with study.

Pros

Great support and training

Cons

Required dedication

Good Place

Great place to work. Great company. I learned a lot from them, I was in the FLDP class of 2014 and was a incredible experience. J&J it´s a global company that cares about their employees and clients. Also liked their credo.

Pros

Great company.

Great job before the merger with Pfizer CHC

Worked with an amazing team of account managers and national sales manger who was the most supportive manager I've ever worked with. Such a pity he too was made redundant with the merger. All has changed now.

Pros

Market leading brands

Cons

All changed now with the merger and change of management

Busy

Liked working here so clean organised and loved all the products. Mixed culture good staff bonuses. Good pay and conditions. Staff were well looked after. Great job

work environment

work environment in this organisation was great. All the managers were very helpful and willing to teach new job to me. they used to meeting with me so that i can tell them what i really want from the internship.

A good company to work

A very good company to work. Work life balance. Good training: good culture: excellent communication. Good performance review and rewards . I had very good manger. Managers have good trainings

Pros

Work life balance

Global renowned Medical Company. Great Company to work for

Due to restructure of Finance Department moved to Manilla. Johnson & Johnson is wonderful company to work for. Company has great work place culture which looks after Family /Work relationship.

workplace with huge cafeteria and good food.

food we used to get was very good compare to what we are paying. There was a shopping centre close by where we can go to eat and work place was very well organised and pleasant to work.

Pros

big discount on company products.

Cons

it was too far and annoying traffic.

Manufacturing Engineer

Johnson and Johnson vision care Ireland is a place to work. A typical day in JnJ for a manufacturing engineer involves managing CIPs and operation support

Not applicable

Fantastic company to work for, leaders in research in the field of heamatology, oncology and immunology.

Worked on Most of the Cloud BI Data Management, was great working on AsiaPac data Management

Great experience working with J&J ASPac team. Handled a team of professionals across AsPAC for Managing the Data across various systems. Good management team.

Excellent

A great innovative company to work with a learning culture and a sense of service to the community. Encouraging atmosphere. Best company I have worked at in Australia.

Great employees - good learning environment

Pick packing, placing medical products on conveyor to be shipped to customer. Breaking down medical products to be placed into aisle for packers to pick.

Pros

Ongoing work at the beginning but many products sold off causing me to leave

Cons

No guarantee about finishing time - can finish 1 hour early or late

its a very good experiance

i feel that there is something to learn where even your body is also set to do some daily basic work your mind get sharper hen you shorting the products so the job is also good health wise

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Johnson & Johnson with