Johnson & Johnson
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Featured review
Johnson & Johnson selected this as a representative review
A great innovative company to work with a learning culture and a sense of service to the community. Encouraging atmosphere. Best company I have worked at in Australia.
I can't find the same company at present time. They look after their employees with balance work & Family benefits. They also give employees Christmas bonus, have gym inside the factory to encourage their employees to get fit.
Employees work hard, good collaboration, fun and friendly culture with good health and wellness benefits. Employees have good self-awareness of being a customer-centric as they see their customers and suppliers as a major factor in building their business whilst keeping their integrity intact.
Pros
Gym on-site and cover external gym membership if employee cant attend onsite gym
Cons
sometimes people have to work long hours
No typical day. J&J takes care of physicians and patients and your role (no matter what it is) allows the organisation to give the best care possible. Nice culture with good people. Hardest part of the job was leaving!!! I loved it but got pregnant and had to leave. The most enjoyable part was being appreciated for everything you did.
Pros
Great pay. Big bonuses
Cons
A great place to work. Great training on the products and processes. The company is very professional and looks after its employees. I really enjoyed my time with the company. The products are interesting to work with and the marketing exceptional. As far as career path many people stay with the company for years and are very happy. Internal programmes are available to those wanting to progress with study.
Pros
Great support and training
Cons
Required dedication
Great place to work. Great company. I learned a lot from them, I was in the FLDP class of 2014 and was a incredible experience. J&J it´s a global company that cares about their employees and clients. Also liked their credo.
Pros
Great company.
Cons
Worked with an amazing team of account managers and national sales manger who was the most supportive manager I've ever worked with. Such a pity he too was made redundant with the merger. All has changed now.
Pros
Market leading brands
Cons
All changed now with the merger and change of management
Liked working here so clean organised and loved all the products. Mixed culture good staff bonuses. Good pay and conditions. Staff were well looked after. Great job
Cons
work environment in this organisation was great. All the managers were very helpful and willing to teach new job to me. they used to meeting with me so that i can tell them what i really want from the internship.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Johnson & Johnson?
A very good company to work. Work life balance. Good training: good culture: excellent communication. Good performance review and rewards . I had very good manger. Managers have good trainings
Pros
Work life balance
Due to restructure of Finance Department moved to Manilla. Johnson & Johnson is wonderful company to work for. Company has great work place culture which looks after Family /Work relationship.
food we used to get was very good compare to what we are paying. There was a shopping centre close by where we can go to eat and work place was very well organised and pleasant to work.
Pros
big discount on company products.
Cons
it was too far and annoying traffic.
Johnson and Johnson vision care Ireland is a place to work. A typical day in JnJ for a manufacturing engineer involves managing CIPs and operation support
Great experience working with J&J ASPac team. Handled a team of professionals across AsPAC for Managing the Data across various systems. Good management team.
Pick packing, placing medical products on conveyor to be shipped to customer. Breaking down medical products to be placed into aisle for packers to pick.
Pros
Ongoing work at the beginning but many products sold off causing me to leave
Cons
No guarantee about finishing time - can finish 1 hour early or late
i feel that there is something to learn where even your body is also set to do some daily basic work your mind get sharper hen you shorting the products so the job is also good health wise
The company really looks after their employee, as much as after their customers. The colleagues were willing to help and working together in harmony, great environment
Pros
free gym and staff shop
Cons
Over the past nine years, I have acquired experience in coordination within leading pharmaceutical companies involved in international clinical trials as well as medical device company specialized into extreme orthopedic implants. Having worked under both French and UK regulatory requirements, I have the skill to adapt myself to any environment. I also have a strong experience on TMF (Paper & Electronic) and administrative follow-up. Excellent organizational skills, very good attention to details, pro- active, flexible and able to multi-task, I’m able to work in a team and independently. Highly motivated, I’m looking forward to be part of a CRO or a leading Pharmaceutical company to coordinate studies and liaise with the Investigators and the CRA’s in order to continually improve my competencies, my skills and knowledge in pharmaceutical regulatory and laws.
every day is different, but the impact we have on the patients we touch is always there and is what keep me coming back every day.
Pros
People, culture and what we do makes a difference
J&J is a great place to work they are very SAP process oriented and has a very high standard when it comes to quality. I learned how to keep in step with the policies and procedures. I had the privilege of going through more than 70 compliance trainings. Team work was excellent. Management was very patient and willing to teach and train the new staff. The hardest part of the job was compatibility with SAP and infrastructural noncompliance that took a long time to fix. The most enjoyable part of the job was that they allowed me to design, develop and implement some of the processes that I felt needed some amendment.
Pros
Great Caffeteria
Cons
Some times long hours
Johnson and Johnson Pacific had a Good work/life balance that was Credo based. Working in the field or office I found the staff to be friendly and passionate in every aspect.
Pros
People
Cons
time constraints