Juiced Life
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Juiced Life Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
I had the most fun at Juiced Life. Staff and Management were awesome. Made friends that I will have for a very long time. Can recommend this job to anyone, was a fun environment to work in and tasks were not difficult.
Juiced Life is a pleasure to work for, they have the utmost respect for their employees and pathways to further your career, the business model is second to none. Fresh, nutritionally designed products helping people improve their health. Highly recommended!
The passion this company has for giving a healthier option helped me change my life and many consumers.
Using a variety of fresh and snap frozen fruits and ensure they have all there nutrients to obtain an overall health approach has really impressed me.
Horrible company , worst management - discriminatory, defame staff literally no benefits. Fake advertise products- frozen fruit not fresh, have rats going through the store rooms it’s just disgusting