Juiced Life
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Juiced Life Employee Review

Passion!!

13 December 2019
The passion this company has for giving a healthier option helped me change my life and many consumers.
Using a variety of fresh and snap frozen fruits and ensure they have all there nutrients to obtain an overall health approach has really impressed me.
4 August 2019
Same location
Customer service (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Horrible company , worst management - discriminatory, defame staff literally no benefits. Fake advertise products- frozen fruit not fresh, have rats going through the store rooms it’s just disgusting
3 March 2020
Juiceologist (Former Employee) - Narellan NSW
I had the most fun at Juiced Life. Staff and Management were awesome. Made friends that I will have for a very long time. Can recommend this job to anyone, was a fun environment to work in and tasks were not difficult.
13 December 2019
Manager/Owner (Current Employee) - Highpoint Shopping Centre VIC
Juiced Life is a pleasure to work for, they have the utmost respect for their employees and pathways to further your career, the business model is second to none. Fresh, nutritionally designed products helping people improve their health. Highly recommended!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Juiced Life. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2