Juiced Life
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Juiced Life Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Sydney NSW1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Working at Juiced Life has helped me develop skills I never knew I had! The job has taught me important skills that I can use later on in whatever career path I take. I've also never had a problem with co-workers & always had fun working with them. Juiced Life was my first job and it has taught me to be more responsible, more organised, diligent and helped me understand the importance of team-work! The vision of the company has also helped me (as a worker) to live a healthy lifestyle as well! Living a healthy lifestyle and preaching about it to customers is the best feeling! You're helping others live their best life!

Things you will learn at Juiced Life:

+ Excellent customer service skills (if you're not the best at it, they will train you & they will not give up on you!)

- Basic knowledge on Nutrition (If you want to have a career in health/nutrition, here's the best place to start - you basically become a nutritionist behind the counter!)

+ Food handling skills (Not the best fruit/veg cutter at home? Yeah, they'll teach you that too! (YOUR MUM WILL BE SO PROUD)

+ Problem-solving skills (if there's a will, there's always a way! - things will not always be perfect at work, you'll make mistakes! But having the right attitude & resilience is key! (that's something I learned from this job)

The company cares about your growth, so they invest their time ensuring you get the best training. They'll teach you skills that you can use, not only within the company but also in any career! They also have great opportunities in career progression, whether you have an interest
 - more...
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Juiced Life. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3