Juiced Life
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Juiced Life Employee Review

Traumatizing

4 August 2019
Horrible company , worst management - discriminatory, defame staff literally no benefits. Fake advertise products- frozen fruit not fresh, have rats going through the store rooms it’s just disgusting
13 December 2019
Same location
Staff Member (Current Employee) - Melbourne VIC
The passion this company has for giving a healthier option helped me change my life and many consumers.
Using a variety of fresh and snap frozen fruits and ensure they have all there nutrients to obtain an overall health approach has really impressed me.
8 March 2020
Former Employee (Former Employee) - Sydney NSW
Working at Juiced Life has helped me develop skills I never knew I had! The job has taught me important skills that I can use later on in whatever career path I take. I've also never had a problem with co-workers & always had fun working with them. Juiced Life was my first job and it has taught me to be more responsible, more organised, diligent and helped me understand the importance of team-work! The vision of the company has also helped me (as a worker) to live a healthy lifestyle as well! Living a healthy lifestyle and preaching about it to customers is the best feeling! You're helping others live their best life!

Things you will learn at Juiced Life:

+ Excellent customer service skills (if you're not the best at it, they will train you & they will not give up on you!)

- Basic knowledge on Nutrition (If you want to have a career in health/nutrition, here's the best place to start - you basically become a nutritionist behind the counter!)

+ Food handling skills (Not the best fruit/veg cutter at home? Yeah, they'll teach you that too! (YOUR MUM WILL BE SO PROUD)

+ Problem-solving skills (if there's a will, there's always a way! - things will not always be perfect at work, you'll make mistakes! But having the right attitude & resilience is key! (that's something I learned from this job)

The company cares about your growth, so they invest their time ensuring you get the best training. They'll teach you skills that you can use, not only within the company but also in any career! They also have great opportunities in career progression, whether you have an interest
 - more...
3 March 2020
I had the most fun at Juiced Life. Staff and Management were awesome. Made friends that I will have for a very long time. Can recommend this job to anyone, was a fun environment to work in and tasks were not difficult.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Juiced Life. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3