Juniper
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Juniper Employee Reviews

A very busy work place and alot of clinical care, Staff and management are friendly and approcachable and always will to help and answer any questions.
Non structured and disciplined work environment, controlled by staff not management. This is a very challenging industry but in the working environment at the time it was more far more challenging and stressful due to the staff.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Staff
The best part of community work is meeting the varied clients and learning of their often interesting lives. You can also choose your hours. Work as little or as much as you like.
Pros
salary sacrificing benifits
Cons
losing lovely clients
great to work for and caring always willing to be supportive helpfull. thoughtfull to clients needs and provide correct clean care with correct heighen busy plenty of work. all hours shifts available in a wide cbd and country areas, reasonable rates fee. always meeting new people always changing interesting,gives you a feeling your helping to your best for evertone taking time for others everyday which in riches your life and also opens your eyes and makes you understanding of the elderly better.
Cons
flex hrs fr family
Like any job it can be very rewarding. I have been given many opportunities to grow. My favorite part of my job is massaging. I enjoy connecting with people on a one on one basis.
this company is excellent. nice people, good work environment, welcoming culture, happy residents, good supervisors etc... close proximity to my home, I just like everything at this company.
Any education required would be held by the organization Watching the aged pass away listening to there lives and stories
Pros
experience from all cultures
Cons
working short staffed on a regular basis
A typical start to the day is showering an medication prompt, which can mean up to about 5 or 6 a day. I do not have alot of contact with other co- workers because i travel on my own, from house to house. the hardest part of the job is the travelling and fighting the traffic congestion. the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting different people, but because they are elderly they have lots to talk about their childhoods as so on.
Pros
meeting people and using my skills have learnt along the way.
Cons
Traffic congestion, sometimes unorganised with schedules all over the place.