Just Better Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Just Better Care Employee Reviews

Australia66 reviews
Unfortunately some of the supervisors are plain mean and I dreaded ringing asking for advice. That is their job. To be calming and supportive not criticising you and the clients.
Other supervisors were lovely and so helpful and I am sorry to have left.
17 May 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We value this feedback so we can continuously improve; and we are sorry to learn that your experience was not as you had hoped. We are very disappointed to learn we did not meet your expectations and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular experience further so we can continuously improve. We will be sure to discuss your review/feedback with the local management team.
it was great working with just better care . I had a really good experience from my team and the management. I recommend it to everyone because it changed my life a lot.
Pros
Good care about the staff
8 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your experience as a form Employee. We value feedback from staff so we can continously improve the employee experience. We will be sure to discuss your review/feedback with the local management team
They are absolutely awesome to work for. I found them one of the nicest companies to work for and lovely clients to assist also. Very easy work, nothing too difficult. Debbie.
19 April 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience in working with Just Better Care. We are so pleased to hear your feedback about the management team and the friendly workplace culture. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to the Gold Coast Team
Working for Just Better Care is a good experience. The tasks that I do for the clients are not hard. I am gaining a good salary here. The team members are good and approachable as well.
19 April 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your experience as a current employee. We value feedback from staff so we can continously improve the employee experience. We will be sure to discuss your review/feedback with the local management team
Working in the community sector was great but the management of the company was lacking in communication with staff and clients. Getting supplies was hard and talking to management about issues resulted in getting hours cut back to a non sustainable amount which resulted in having to leave the company
5 April 2020
Had the most lovely clients who were super amazing to work for, however, communication between the office and workers was lacking and had many miscommunications and double booking of shifts. Some of the office staff were really abrupt and rude when you weren't able to accept shifts or they wouldn't take into consideration personal situations. The clients were definitely worth the stress of it all.
29 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We would like to invite you to contact Just Better Care Australia should you wish to discuss further with us.

Supportive office staff. Got an opportunities to deal with new clients with different health conditions and work in a challenging environment. Extra counselling provided to staff if needed.
29 March 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback about your experience. We are so pleased to hear your experience is positive and supportive. We pride ourselves on our training and professional development programs and our ability to offer flexible work arrangements for our staff. We are so glad you enjoy working with us.
Just better care was a great company to work for and had a great team of people i worked with in Young. Some days it was challanging but no day was the same. The people we cared for in there homes were all lovely people as well some cilents we would take doen the st to do some shopping or to there doctors appinments
3 March 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback about your experience. We are so pleased to hear your experience was positive and supportive. We pride ourselves on our training and professional development programs and our ability to offer flexible work arrangements for our staff. We are so glad you enjoy working with us
Not fair to workers no training , or support
No help when a problem accrues

Need to problem solve yourself , no real team leader support , or management
Pros
Non
Cons
Lots
3 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Each office is independently owned and operated and it would be helpful to understand which office you were working with. We would like to invite you to contact Just Better Care Australia should you wish to discuss further with us.

In my three year employment with JBC it’s been a Great company to work for if your self motivated, as this job involves you to be able to time manage well and work alone, but still be Part of a team.
27 January 2020
It was not a pleasant environment to work for .
Management was very poorly handled depending on one person to be the eyes and ears

I couldn’t work under those circumstances you felt that you where choking .

When you have a massive turnover of staff in one place that is when you know something is wrong
12 January 2020

Good working in community, feel
Like I’m making a difference Just better care Mornington allows me to

Do

This management do their

Best to

Support staff in the field
Pros
Independent working
29 December 2019
Overall a great place to work with either independently or in a team environment you are always supported, Always had plenty of work if that’s what your after with a great pay rate and plenty of opportunities to grow.
29 December 2019
I have recently completed a Certificate III in Aged Care and Individual Support through Care College that has provided me with a good understanding of good patient care practices. This included manual handling, Dementia and Parkinson support, Infection Control procedures and processes, and effective communication between the patient, other health professionals, family and community. At current I am working as Community support worker at Just Better Care has provided me with Working as part of the care team, using a holistic approach, to look at every aspect of our clients’ care ,Providing the very best care and support to clients in line with their personalized care plans & Reporting in a timely manner on all complaints and incidents
29 December 2019
I like pay rates and they friendly with all worker and helpfull they very good and friendly staff in office . They have good client. They are very respectful and kindly
for staff and client. I enjey my job . I happy with just better care 👍😊
Pros
Pay
Cons
Nothink
29 December 2019
Thank you for sharing feedback about your experience and the benefits of working with the team at JBC. This feedback is invaluable to us.
I learnt so many skills through this Company and by by self taught , during my employment. The staff members were brilliant and could rely on them for any information when needed. They thew me into the deep end at times and the staff members were there to guide me through what I didn't know, which has put me in a position that I am in.
I have always looked back due to Just Better Care to be the founding of my career and owe them so much for taking me on as a carer, as a "walk in " through a friend.

Thank you "Just Better Care" I salute you.
29 December 2019
Thank you for sharing feedback about your experience. We are so pleased to hear your experience was positive and supportive. We pride ourselves on our training and professional development programs and our ability to offer flexible work arrangements for our staff. We are so glad you enjoyed this while working with us.
was good but always stressful when supervisor speaks harsh on the phone to you and you uncertain of places to go to when your gps doesnt stuffed up and you are running late.
29 March 2020
We are disappointed to read about your experience and are concerned about how our staff members and clients have been described. We would like to invite you to contact the team at Just Better Care Australia should you wish to discuss further with us. Again, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We wish you all the best
Have a wonderful experience in JBC. I never have any issues with them. Great company , willing to help and approachable ! I felt sorry that i have to go due to my visa purposes. Thank you for the oppurtunity .
29 December 2019
Was a great company to work for the management was great and understanding and always there when you need them.
I learned alot from the meeting and training that they supplied
29 December 2019
Thank you for sharing feedback about your experience. We are so pleased to hear your experience was positive and supportive. We are so pleased to hear you enjoy working with regular clients and enjoy the rewards, support and benefits offered. We are so glad you enjoyed this while working with us.
Needing more hours in the future currently oki love my work I live my regular clients I enjoy doing meal prep socials shopping and personal care and appointment
29 December 2019
Thank you for your feedback about your experience. We are pleased to hear you found the role rewarding. We appreciate your feedback around the working hours. While we do our best to match staff availability & preferences with the needs of our customers, it can prove challenging at times. Many staff do enjoy working up to 38 hours a week with regular customers and enjoy flexible working hours, however the nature of our industry means that we may not always be able to match preferred hours of staff with customers. Thanks again for your feedback and review, it is appreciated.
supportive and flexible with working arrangements. Training and industry updates provided as well as having a social attitude towards their staff members
2 October 2019
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Better Care. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8