Just Better Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Just Better Care Pay & Benefits reviews: Care Worker

Clear
3.2Work–Life Balance
3.1Pay & Benefits

Ok for the interim

While the job is rewarding, the hours are very unreliable and unpredictable. If you are looking for a long career, this won't be it. Many people work more than two jobs to make up the hours.

Pros

Clients are lovely

Cons

Lack of hours

Official response from Just Better Care

14 June 2019
Thank you for your feedback about your experience. We are pleased to hear you found the role rewarding. We appreciate your feedback around the working hours. While we do our best to match staff availability & preferences with the needs of our customers, it can prove challenging at times. Many staff do enjoy working up to 38 hours a week with regular customers and enjoy flexible working hours, however the nature of our industry means that we may not always be able to match preferred hours of staff with customers. Thanks again for your feedback and review, it is appreciated.

Good!

Working for Just Better Care is a good experience. The tasks that I do for the clients are not hard. I am gaining a good salary here. The team members are good and approachable as well.

Official response from Just Better Care

19 April 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your experience as a current employee. We value feedback from staff so we can continously improve the employee experience. We will be sure to discuss your review/feedback with the local management team

Jobs at Just Better Care