Just Better Care
View all Just Better Care reviews

Just Better Care

Just Better Care Employee Review

Works good

A lot of training course and visit to office. We were given uniform and equipment to use. Just didn’t have full days which wasn’t good. A lot of worked cancelled through the days.

Pros

Lunches

Cons

Shoe breaks

On the decline - Communication/Customer service

Had joined this company with high hopes, as I had similar views with their mission statement and company culture. Regrettably in recent times things have changed, more so in the last 2 years as feedback from customers I work with seem to have experience the same things. Primarily rostering and communication issues - i.e. lack of updating customers with recent changes (big problem), telling the customers what they want to do rather than listening to what the customer wants, unfulfilled commitments, leaving customers I work with, with an ever-increasing frustration, leaving them no choice but to migrate elsewhere. This is very unfortunate... Also believe the customers have also suffered due to rapid expansion; and lack of staff and or quality staff to cater accordingly as a result.

Pros

Love my job! They've treated me well. Should always be about the customer.

Cons

Image of the company does not necessarily reflect the reality of the present underlying issues.

28 August 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We value this feedback so we can continuously improve; and we are sorry to learn that your experience was not as you had hoped. We are very disappointed to learn we have not met your expectations and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular experience further so we can continuously improve. We will be sure to discuss your review/feedback with the local management team.
Same role

Great company that cares and works with you.

A team orientated company who reallycare about their staffand their clients. Open and approachable. Knowledgeable and and always looking for ways to educate staff further. Shows appreciation through encouragement and gratitude and encourage growth in their staff.Great support team for the care workers out on the road, you can call to ask questions at any time. Feedback from clients is encouraged and actioned. You really feel supported and appreciated here.

Pros

Supported and appreciated.

27 February 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your experience as a former Employee. We value feedback from staff so we can continuously improve the employee experience. We will be sure to discuss your review/feedback with the local management team

Excellent

Great company to work with. They are very flexible with work and life balance. They are reliable and friendly bunch of staff members at head office, who area always available if needed..

Pros

Paid over the award rate. Weekly pay and kilometres paid for only when a client is in your car.

Cons

You have to pay for your work petrol and kilometres driving from site to site are not paid for.

28 November 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your experience as a current employee. We value feedback from staff so we can continuously improve the employee experience. We will be sure to discuss your review/feedback with the local management team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Better Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Just Better Care with