Just Better Care
View all Just Better Care reviews

Just Better Care

Just Better Care Employee Review

Just Better Care : Blue Mts : good to work for on the whole

Just Better Care were good to work for. They treat their staff fairly and you have alot of autonomy. The only thing really is that at the time I worked for them they did not pay petrol so you had to claim back on tax.

28 August 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your experience as a former Employee. We value feedback from staff and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your time working with Just Better Care. We will be sure to discuss your review/feedback with the local management team.

Same role

It’s a great place to work for, great staff . I’m grateful to have met all of them. It’s just that I couldn’t manage I had family issues as I said just better care is great place to for

13 March 2022
Same role

Productive and nice place to work

Excellent place to work. Shame I had to leave due to personal issues. Owners of the business are very pleasant and supporting people. Excellent work culture

7 February 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your experience as a former Employee. We value feedback from staff so we can continuously improve the employee experience. We will be sure to discuss your review/feedback with the local management team.
Same role

Love the clients but not the rest

Had the most lovely clients who were super amazing to work for, however, communication between the office and workers was lacking and had many miscommunications and double booking of shifts. Some of the office staff were really abrupt and rude when you weren't able to accept shifts or they wouldn't take into consideration personal situations. The clients were definitely worth the stress of it all.

29 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We would like to invite you to contact Just Better Care Australia should you wish to discuss further with us.We are very disappointed to learn we did not meet your expectations and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular experience further so we can continuously improve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Better Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Just Better Care with

• Just Better Care
  • Just Better Care : Blue Mts : good to work for on the whole
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?