Just Cuts
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Just Cuts Employee Reviews

Australia34 reviews
great place to work. everyone is very easy to get along with. The owners are always very good people and very understanding. always paid regarding to award wage.
No personal appointments waiting queue for customers. Very clean. Wipes and individual tools. No chemical work at all. Just cuts. Opens 7 days a week and late thursdays
a fantastic environment to work in. a pleasant positive but competitive team member environment. I enjoy working for the company, we are kept very busy and leaves no room for negativity.
Good work environment.
Great people to work with. Good culture highly recommended. I was a hairdresser there and everything is as it should. The service they offer to their customers is good with great pricing.
I worked here and it was not a great experience. The team I worked with was great but unfortunately it is not a comfortable workplace to be in. It’s hard to do your job when the people in charge don’t understand it. There is also a huge focus on retail usually to the detriment of actual cutting and styling.
farced pace work place standing all day. management is pickey and I didn't enjoy working for the owners, most of us didn't, selling retail is a big part
Easy going, stress-free environment. Loved working here, especially the flexible hours and ability to work at multiple locations. Product sales bonuses were great too!
Greeting clients as they step into the salon; take their inquiries and make them feel comfortable while they wait to be attended to. Answer the telephone and attend to inquiries made over the phone, Be very knowledgeable about various hair care products and give clients useful advice about the products if they seek your opinion. Check products in the salon to ensure that they are not out of stock, and inform management of products in shortage in order for them to place orders for more supplies
I enjoyed working for Just Cuts and I got to meet many amazing people along the way and have returned as a causal now as I look into other areas of work. It is great for family focused people and everybody!
I learned a lot from my manager and co-workers who were very good people, always willing to help each other. The stylists were always making people feel more confident abut themselves.
Loved working as part of the team,,25 years in the business, doing a cut every 15 min at times was inappropriate as you have different things to contend with,,then to have management on phone asking why it wasn't done in 15 min not bowing if client had fainted, wouldn't stay still,difficult,, ect,,a big part of hairdressing is also looking after your clients not just a production line,,
Just Cuts has friendly environment, flexible hours, excellent management ,good payment .The most enjoyable part of the job for me was their friendly environment.
Just Cuts is a highly organised company. They treat their employee's with respect and always consider their needs. They make sure the customer always leaves the store happy.
Pros
free haircuts
Cons
not enough hours
I worked here for 4 months, and it was a very pleasant experience. The staff were lovely and so was the management. It was my first job and one I will not forget.
Pros
Free haircuts
Cons
Can be overwhelming
some long hours on your feet, must do a certain amount of cuts p/hour, good work environment, wanted you to try sell products/add on's, overall i enjoyed working there
Pros
good work environment
Cons
pressure to sell products and add ons
A very motivating, productive an fun workplace environment to be in. Time management and customer service was always required as an important part of the job. I learned how to attend clients needs in a fast and efficient manner, with professional communication. I enjoyed working alongside other hairstylists with the same motivation as myself and the workplace culture had such great teamwork.
I loved working there wish I would go back and do it all again if I could, wonderful job for a young teenager looking for work, helps them paractise in fast pace work
Pros
Everyone is friendly
Cons
Short lunch time
I wroked at a very busy Just Cuts lostation. We were made to work small 3 hour shifts at night and had to work 6 days a week if we wanted the money. They do not offer their team full time work. I was a Team Leader and was casual.
Pros
They would let you work 24/7 literally
Cons
no Full Time jobs.
A great company to work for a great work life balance.
Well run salon, with great staff and equipment.

Above awarded wages.

Hardest part of the job is standing all day
Just cuts is a fantastic environment to work in flexible for peoples needs
As assistant team leader the team are fantastic to work and communicate with
great work environment. Staff are lovely and all get along fabulously. management are good and supportive.
equipment beside personal tools are supplied.

bonuses are offered for personal targets and are very generous at most times.

clients are generally all lovely and job is quite easy.

only cutting and styling hair. No chemical service is offered.