Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network

Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network Employee Reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits
Administration Officer (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW30 November 2016
Professional company
Understanding people
Great core values
Manager nice to work with and I work in a great team
A very busy place to work, confidentiality and empathy is a must due to the environment of our clients.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Moved premises - long trip in and home
Interesting opportunity to work within the Justice Health system.
Assistant in Nursing (Current Employee) –  Mid North Coast NSW4 February 2016
My day consists of interacting with a diverse range of people which may include patients through to fellow staff members and also correctional staff. We attend to the administration of medications to the patients with the assistance of the correctional staff. My main job is to scribe patient information into the Medical Registers for the RN on duty. I have learned acceptance and understanding of individuals and their circumstances and work within my scope of practice as an AIN to ensure the highest quality healthcare is delivered to the patients each day. Management is supportive and co-workers are happy to assist me with education and guidance. I enjoy my work but am looking to further my career within the healthcare system through more permanent employment with increased hours.
Pros
Encourage education. Supportive.
Cons
Part time is only 20 hours per week.