Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network

Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network Employee Review

View all Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network reviews

Administration Officer (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW30 November 2016
Professional company
Understanding people
Great core values
Manager nice to work with and I work in a great team
A very busy place to work, confidentiality and empathy is a must due to the environment of our clients.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Moved premises - long trip in and home

Other Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network Employee Reviews

They ended my career
Registered Nurse (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW11 August 2019
Justice health is very dysfunctional and chaotic , inmates are falsely imprisoned a lot of the time and the staff aren’t very nice or helpful , there is a bullying culture and they lied about me and destroyed my career by putting a notification into ahpra about me saying I was danger to the public and effectively ended my nursing career and I was the only one who cared about the abuses happening
There are much better options out there
Administration Officer Drug and Alcohol (Current Employee) –  Sydney Olympic Park NSW27 July 2019
A bit of a tricky place to navigate. Cliquey, and full of overpromoted, inexperienced middle managers who are friends of friends, and so now their recent promotions makes sense.

These people appear resentful of now being office based, and making it their mission to ensure that the larger teams working lives are made hellish day to day. No appreciation of the hard work.