Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network

Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network Employee Review

View all Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network reviews

Interesting opportunity to work within the Justice Health system.
Assistant in Nursing (Current Employee) –  Mid North Coast NSW4 February 2016
My day consists of interacting with a diverse range of people which may include patients through to fellow staff members and also correctional staff. We attend to the administration of medications to the patients with the assistance of the correctional staff. My main job is to scribe patient information into the Medical Registers for the RN on duty. I have learned acceptance and understanding of individuals and their circumstances and work within my scope of practice as an AIN to ensure the highest quality healthcare is delivered to the patients each day. Management is supportive and co-workers are happy to assist me with education and guidance. I enjoy my work but am looking to further my career within the healthcare system through more permanent employment with increased hours.
Pros
Encourage education. Supportive.
Cons
Part time is only 20 hours per week.

Other Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network Employee Reviews

They ended my career
Registered Nurse (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW11 August 2019
Justice health is very dysfunctional and chaotic , inmates are falsely imprisoned a lot of the time and the staff aren’t very nice or helpful , there is a bullying culture and they lied about me and destroyed my career by putting a notification into ahpra about me saying I was danger to the public and effectively ended my nursing career and I was the only one who cared about the abuses happening
There are much better options out there
Administration Officer Drug and Alcohol (Current Employee) –  Sydney Olympic Park NSW27 July 2019
A bit of a tricky place to navigate. Cliquey, and full of overpromoted, inexperienced middle managers who are friends of friends, and so now their recent promotions makes sense.

These people appear resentful of now being office based, and making it their mission to ensure that the larger teams working lives are made hellish day to day. No appreciation of the hard work.