Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network

Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network Employee Review

View all Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network reviews

They ended my career
Registered Nurse (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW11 August 2019
Justice health is very dysfunctional and chaotic , inmates are falsely imprisoned a lot of the time and the staff aren’t very nice or helpful , there is a bullying culture and they lied about me and destroyed my career by putting a notification into ahpra about me saying I was danger to the public and effectively ended my nursing career and I was the only one who cared about the abuses happening

Other Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network Employee Reviews

There are much better options out there
Administration Officer Drug and Alcohol (Current Employee) –  Sydney Olympic Park NSW27 July 2019
A bit of a tricky place to navigate. Cliquey, and full of overpromoted, inexperienced middle managers who are friends of friends, and so now their recent promotions makes sense.

These people appear resentful of now being office based, and making it their mission to ensure that the larger teams working lives are made hellish day to day. No appreciation of the hard work.
A challenging yet rewarding Job
Registered Nurse - Permanent Part-time (Former Employee) –  Kempsey NSW14 March 2018
I have worked with Justice Health & Forensic Health Network and gain valuable experiences in relating to patients with complex chronic conditions.
The health staff work along Correctional Officers in enabling people to change their life circumstances and look after their health needs and return to society.
Pros
Ongoing education and development of career helping a person getting their life back on track
Cons
Working in sometimes complex people with experiences of truama and violence