JV Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

4: JV Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews

4.8Work–Life Balance

Efficient labor agency

The agency contacted me and I have ongoing work for months. The company always check if everything is good on-site. Payslip is every week. I recommend this labor agency.

Probably the best recruitment firm i have worked for.

Awesome guys , always got plenty of work on, consistent never late with payments or pay. But overall do the right thing by them and they will do right by you..

Pros

Job security

A place to develop your career

JV has a welcoming environment, a supportive team and you feel apart of the family. Your suggestions are listened to by management and we operate with a relaxed vibe, yet at the same time we're committed, driven and push hard to achieve results.We work hard to ensure candidates have an excellent experience. We keep you informed the whole way through the hiring process. We understand job hunting is stressful - so we aim to make the process as clear and simple as possible.

Pros

Highly experienced team, Large network within Melbourne's Construction Industry, Over a decade of working with and supporting construction professionals

Good working environment

JV was very good to work for, the pay was great but the only thing is that you were never ensured full time work because it was all contracted work, but this is part of the business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JV Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

JV Recruitment Reviews by Job Title

JV Recruitment Reviews by Location

• JV Recruitment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?