KFC Employee Reviews

ok
Team member (Former Employee) –  Muswellbrook NSW22 September 2018
serving customers preparing orders learnt abit in this job as it was my first ever job so taught me quite a few skills enjoyed working and making pals
fun workplace
Part Time/Casual Work (Current Employee) –  Belmont NSW20 September 2018
the other staff are really nice and fun to work with, it is fast paced but you usually get the support you need. They are very late hours but some team members can make it a fun time, i gained lots of friends
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
late hours, angry customers
quick paced
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hoppers Crossing VIC19 September 2018
being part of the kfc management team allowed me to grow my communication skills and to grow to be a leader from a young age.
i was very trusted to always get things done that was asked from me.
It was a fun job, very welcoming and it was fast job
Customer service, cash handling,cleaning,cook, (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC18 September 2018
Best job out, team members are very welcoming and nice, customers may be a pain but don't let them put you down. While working you make very good friends and eventually become friends for a very long time
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Customer complaints
Productive, not the best working environment
Counter Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT16 September 2018
- Working at the counter, while packing orders, for generally 3 hours
- How to properly communicate with customers, the customer is always right, time management, productivity, stay positive, stay confident
- management, was not the best, generally late, did not help the workers but instead sate around talking/distracting.
- Learning the counter, was not taught properly and had to learn on the job.
- the people that were there, were nice
Pros
5% off meals and drinks
Cons
Poor working environment
Too expectant
Crew Member - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Port Macquarie NSW16 September 2018
As a HSC student, it would of been nice to have a job in fast food that was not taken as the most serious job in the world. I was given over 24 hours a week as a junior and was working for $10.50 an hour
Pros
Free drink
Cons
Long hours, strict rules
Working at KFC was my least favorite job experience.
KFC Team Member (Current Employee) –  Geelong VIC14 September 2018
Working at KFC was my least favorite job experience because it has some very rude managers and employee's that do no work and get angry very quickly. The working conditions were also very disgusting.
food handling and customer service
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Moranbah QLD13 September 2018
serving customers with orders
cleaning
cooking
taking cash from the customer and giving change
restocking fridges
working with team members to make the shop run efficiently
Pros
discournts
Cons
cleaning toilets
productive, workplace to start
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Bonnyrigg NSW13 September 2018
KFC is awesome for a part time job while studying. but if you are leaving school early and getting a job. find an apprentice. KFC dosent have the greatest pay especially if your young.
Pros
discounts
Cons
cant eat the left over food after the day lol
Productive, fun, great team, lovlry managment, hard working
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Tarneit VIC12 September 2018
At KFC it was always fun and challenging to work there, I was always greeted politely by the team and the management. Customers were always polite, especially my regulars, if there was any issue I was always able to please the customer to make sure they left the store satisfied. I learned a lot at KFC and even underwent a course to get my Cert III in retail. Also in my time at KFC our Restaurant general manager had placed me down on the management bench meaning i was going to under go management training and recruitment. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with big orders, but we still always worked together to get the job done and be happy with our outcome, the most enjoyable part was after trade hours when we wold close up the store, listen to music and all just have a good laugh.
Pros
New friends and employee discount
Cons
Unnecessary drama in the workplace
fun place to work
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Perth WA12 September 2018
supprtive team members, great food, and fun while working. everyday we have to face new challenges. we serve 100s of customers. the peak time is always challenging.
Great family
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Broadmeadows VIC11 September 2018
Great if you grow up working there, like a little family especially when it is your first job. Money isn't great and you lose shifts as you get older. But still loved the environment.
It’s a fun workplace
KFC Team Member (Former Employee) –  West Gosford NSW11 September 2018
Kfc you make great friends there, their are such lovely staff and people who work there, that made my job so much better. Kfc is fast food so everyone had different opinions on it
Great overall experience and offers good qualification
Cook, Customer Service, Trainee Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  KFC caboolture11 September 2018
Great Team environment and overall workplace and although there is sometimes questionable management and mangers the work is easy the days are fun and you make great friends
productive and fun workplace
team member (Former Employee) –  Broadmeadows VIC11 September 2018
KFC is a great workplace as i practiced and obtained many useful skills and developed my work ethic when it comes to working in a team and striving to achieve the same objective.
cook at KFC
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rockhampton QLD10 September 2018
The job was good only drama was with one of the managers. Over all would be more the happy to go back to working at KFC as long as i didn't have to work under the same manager.
Hated working here
Part Time/Casual Work (Former Employee) –  Wagga Wagga NSW9 September 2018
Team members weren't easy to get a long with, Worked stupid hours, for example one week it could be 15 hours, next it could be 3. Managers would always force people to do jobs they didn't want to.
Fun workplace, great people
Kitchen Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Canberra ACT9 September 2018
KFC Dickson has awesome managers and great workers. Makes a long night more enjoyable with great people to work with. Plenty of workplace banter, but a lot of hard work.
Pros
Good people, good facilities
Cons
Long hours, hard work
work on registers and customer service (Current Employee) –  Coburg VIC8 September 2018
It is a very good place to work as you learn many new things associated with not only customer service, but food contamination and cleaning. But sometimes management isn't the best. But other than that it's a good experience and not much as expected for a first job.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Finishing late due to being kept behind
Productive, working with good hours and good pay
Packing staff member (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 September 2018
KFC was a great experience for me as it helped me grow as a worker and i learned a lot. The work place is a bit messy and your clothes get really smelly, but i guess thats what you get working at a fast food place.
Pros
get paid well especially for a teen
Cons
Smelly clothes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.

55.6K