KFC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
KFC Employee Review

Enjoyed working there

30 April 2015
Each day I worked I would serve customers, striving each time to make them leave with a smile on their face. I learned a lot about team work and how important relationships with co-workers are. The hardest part of the job would be the feeling when a customer walks out of the store unhappy, but the most enjoyable would be the whole working environment and how much fun I actually had working there.
6 June 2021
Same role
Customer Service Team Member (Former Employee) - Lilydale VIC
A good first job that offers plenty of opportunity to pick up extra shifts/work. However pay is mediocre and lacks any real employee benefits. Able to develop long lasting friendships with co-workers, management were easy approachable, but lacked coordination. Great for students, with super flexible hours.
Pros
Plenty of work, great work/life balance, plenty of teamwork opportunities
Cons
No real recognition, no employee benefits
23 May 2021
Same role
Customer Service Team Member (Current Employee) - Melbourne VIC
KFC is a great place to start your first job, and earn some money. The positives about the job are: supportive team members, you’re able to learn new skills, 20% staff discount, and the job is a fun environment. The negatives are: some managers cannot be bothered with you, and some customers are rude, sometimes I’d get little to no hours, and everyone else got lots - even though I put through availability every week, and the pay is little low at 10.91 an hr for 15 years olds, but that increases to $13 when you get to 16 years.
Pros
Good team environment, and free left over food at close
Cons
Little to no hours, low pay
22 September 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Service (Current Employee) - Jimboomba QLD
As highschool student great place to work, as you get older it becomes more difficult on your mind and body. It becomes more stressful and more difficult the longer you work there
Pros
Discount on food items
  1. Enjoyed working there