KFC

KFC

KFC Employee Review

Great to work for

Great loved working here people were friendly I learned quiet abit management were nice and easy to get along withCurrently like working here andWith my team mates makesIt much easier

Draining

If you’re managing team doesn’t help you the way that they should take that as a sign and leave. It will leave you drained and exhausted at the end…..

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Poor management

Overworked and Underpaid.

It was honestly the worst place to work for ever, not sure if it was just my location or everywhere. The management sucked and the employees were bullies who exculded people they didnt like.

Pros

Cons

everything

Dirty and hot workplace

Terrible place to work, don’t give any shifts, I’m available 24/7 and yet they haven’t given me a shift in 5 weeks. It’s always hot, managers are lazy and selfish. Last week a cook canceled on a double pay shift and my manager could’ve called someone like me who hasn’t worked in weeks but instead she didn’t want to pay anyone, so their was only two cooks for the night and it was packed and they could’ve keep up with the orders.

Pros

You get paid

Cons

No Shifts, rude managers, lazy managers, dirty place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KFC with