Karridale Group Pty Ltd

10: Karridale Group Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

ok for starting out

sign on was ok n o real hassles but better if you can get direct with employer but everyone has to start somwewhere right, it is what you make it at the end of the day.

Pros

good food

Cons

heat takes getting used to

Never work here

This is the absolutely WORST company to work for. Management are horrible bullies and only care about money. There is no company culture or work life balance. You are expected to do tasks out of your job description with no training given and work overtime with no pay. I was given no training when I first started I basically trained myself. Saying nasty things about other people behind their backs is the thing to do at Karridale group! The pay is also absolute minimum wage. DON’T WORK HERE!!!!!!

Pros

Cons

Bullying, low pay, no work life balance, unpaid overtime

Avoid this company at all costs. Extremely bad safety culture and under reporting is enforced

Absolute rubbish safety culture. Company is all about production and budget. You will be micromanaged and expected to do super long hours. No work life balance and no one cares about your safety concerns. Incidents are hidden from clients and workers are told not to report anything. Company has taken no responsibility for a recent fatality at Sino.

Pros

Can’t think of any

Cons

Toxic culture, no work life balance, micromanagement, no cultural diversity, racist management

Great company

Great company very professional and my mobilisation run with no issues. Help when I need , all my training was amazing. Company is grown and an opportunity to grown in the business with a career development.

Pros

Community and good actitud with all the employees

Cons

Need marketing, it’s a good company t

A company that has no concern for people in general only concerned with heirachy making bonuses out of their workers!

Do not have much concern for their people only what they can get out of you! Make you do work outside your job description to make up for jobs being underquoted for and push you in extreme heat conditions,culture is rubbish only about certain people the hardest part of the job is going back every day after your previous above and beyond efforts are completely forgotten about! The most enjoyable part of the job was the roster- having a week off after 2 weeks on!

Pros

Cons

Plenty

Never again

There was no proper communication from management, no job security, lower pay than other companies and it was always a struggle to get PPE from them. Never working for them again.

Pros

Good blokes I worked with

Cons

Everything else

Very professional set up under new management

Strong crew. 2 : 1 roster, so family friendly. Salary in your account every Wednesday Supportive HR Bonus payments on project completion Long term contract after first 2 months

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

12 hour shift

Shutdown maintenance work, extension of an existing compressor floor to accommodate a third compressor & extended an existing loading truck area. With all we were given, days were very busy. Worked with a great team & supportive management.

terrified,intimidated workforce

Very promising company let down by inneficient,incestual,paranoid management. If you did'nt kiss butt,out you went,regardless of skill or attitude. Rank was no protection,enquire of the number of Supervisors who were back-stabbed,sacked on leave etc. I'll never work for them again,I just could not trust them.

Pros

barbie once a month

Cons

page not big enough

Good hours, Good accomodation

10-11 hrs per day,13 day fortnight,4 and 1 swing. I learnt a fair bit. A good change from tank building with saunders. Most of the work i was doing with karridale group at cape preston was mainly pipe installation,operating franna-rigging. Good bunch of guys to work with.

Pros

good people to work with

Cons

not knowing how much work we had comming up

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Karridale Group Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Karridale Group Pty Ltd with