KCGM Employee Reviews for Dispatch OperatorReview this company
Dispatch Operator1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 20 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Heavy Mobile Plant and Dispatch Operator (Former Employee) - Kalgoorlie-Boulder WA - 20 September 2019
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I left for family reasons, but if it wasn't for that I'd still be there. The people were great, despite the trouble KCGM had over the last few years, I was home every night, none of this FIFO b/s. You can catch up with workmates after work... if you want to. I never dreaded going to work in fact most days I looked forward to going in. If
The people working there, are diamonds.
4hrs from the beach.
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at KCGM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 20 reviews
Ratings by category
4.4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.9 out of 5 stars for Management
4.0 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about KCGM
- What are the benefits and perks of working at KCGM?2 people answered
- Does KCGM require a background check? What kind of background check does KCGM do?2 people answered
- What is the company culture like at KCGM?One person answered
- Why do/did you like working at KCGM?One person answered
- What is the pay range like for graduates at northern star resources?