KCGM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

KCGM Management reviews

Australia19 reviews

Clear
4.4Work–Life Balance

I love kcgm

Hello I recommend kcgm, I hope I could have a on going job at kcgm. Because I got really well at kcgm,staff are very good to work with and work just so hard due to weather conditions. I would like to be in a team . I did sentry work also I worked as a cleaner by myself and is a big job I have high standards and integrity that must be met .

Challenging place to work

The mine has challenges but has a good work home balance. New management is making changes in a positive way, Location is great in the goldfields and there is plenty of work in the area.

Once great company.

Used to be a great place to work but recent management changes and events have seen a serious decline in job security and satisfaction. Takes way too long to be trained on different equipment and despite policy changes to change the old ways, there is still too much favouritism happening.

Pros

Good place to learn the mining game.

Cons

Recent events and changes in management have made KCGM a much less secure or pleasant place to work.

Good work place

Great training Good roster 7 on 7 off Close to home Job security Safe place to work Good equipment Good management Good people to work with

Safe, Productive work place.

KCGM is dedicated to thorough training of new personnel into the mining industry. The high level of training given to all operators is reflected in the high standards achieved onsite.

important start of my career

KCGM, has taught me how to meet deadlines under strict time management, act with a sense of urgency with out feeling over whelmed by the job list. i have met a lot of people and this has showed me how to be a team member and how to think differently about doing things and also how to communicate to others! KCGM strives on thinking beyond just a specific job , so that new ideas make out job easier and enhance the way we work to continuing improving production and to improve ergonomics in our work life. With what i have learnt i have been giving an award. I thought out side the box by helping my team manage the lab conduct samples better and in a safer manner.

Pros

courses are free

Cons

no where to improve/enhance your skills

saftey supervision

long hours but great management and easy going environment best part of the job was making life long friends and the hardest part of the job wasintense weather conditions

Pros

plenty of water breaks

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KCGM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

KCGM Reviews by Location

• KCGM
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?