KE Select

7: KE Select Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

good supportive working environment

working environment is very supportive and there are various opportunities to learn new and different skills. The hardest bit is actually the uncertainty of working sites.

Pros

good salaries

Cons

different workplaces

A good company to work for

As KE are an agency they are not responsible for the amount of shifts available. So that can be frustrating . But great culture approachable management no complaints

Lovely director and management

Love working for KE. There is no middle management which makes communication easy. The director is approachable and attentive to my needs for example the times, day and location I can work. Whenever there is error in my timesheet they fix it straight away.It is contract work and will one day cease according to KE selects clients needs so I do expect these changes as they make us aware of every change on news feed. I would and have referred them to family and friends. Can't come across a better company.

Pros

Amazing director and management. Always ready to help.

Cons

Nothing so far.

Managment are not on the ball

They tell you that you cannot strat untiull you have the contract signed ( fair enough that is how it should be ) then they dont send you one, then in adidtion they turn around and say you must start without one and then when you don't for you're own protection they remove you from there books? in addition they dont pay for inductions ect as legall they are required

Pros

decent pay

Cons

long hours, bad managment

CEO and recruitment staff are deceptive and culture is TERRIBLE

Cons:Deceptive team and management i.e. they lie to youSome team leaders watch and note down your break times and include preparing/removing PPE as part of that break!! And are not active in actually leading the team for example helping out when busy, refilling supplies so we don't run out at busy times, other general management- but instead sit down and do nothing. Even when it's really busy and we could do with help and someone to actually co-ordinate things. Which means all they do is sit, and watch staff. No going to the toilet outside of break times!They send multiple messages every hour of every day all day and night!! So even when you're not working you're still having to deal with things, including errors they make. You need to constantly check your phone in case you need to reply about a shift, correction to pay etc, but then if you check your phone the team leader on site 'dobs you in' for 'being on your phone', even though it's something we all HAVE to do.And they never have time to get back to you cause they are too busy correcting mistakes they made or could have been avoided if the whole thing was managed better.Shifts allocations are not managed at all!!! Changes weekly, hourly.

Pros

Ability to work flexible hours- if you can get a shift, You can work weekends or evening shifts for extra pay & bonus, Depending which site you work at culture can be ok/good. Others are really bad, Some colleagues are great friends.

Cons

All above

KE Select are fantastic to work with

I absolutely love working for KE Select! I love the team environment and found all of the staff members easy to communicate with. I found every team member easy to get along with and work beside. I would recommend KE Select to anyone Serious about their future

Great recruitment team, transparent and great communication with candidates

Found the experience with KE Select Recruitment very positive. The team were very professional and excellent with communicating to and supporting candidates through the application and interview process. Would definitely use them again in the future for any new roles.

Pros

Professional and informative

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KE Select. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about KE Select in popular locations