Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 44 reviews matching the search See all 13,475 reviews
Great Environment
Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD8 December 2018
Always new and exciting Jobs your posted to,new faces and clients to help make there jobs easier by having us going in and assist them.
I learnt that know matter the Job you take on all the people around you need your help and working for Kelly services you learn to be that person to go in pickup whatever is happening and run with the clients days, no matter the industry your placed in you could be there 2 days, 1 week, 1 month or more. I feel very privileged to have worked with many diverse industries while working with Kelly Services.
Pros
Being able to work when you can, when your available.
Friendly and Productive
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Perth Airport WA6 December 2018
Only had to go in and sign paperwork. All was set in order. Was a quick and efficient experience. Go out their way to assist and to call you when something is available.
Productive and fun place to work for
Microfilm Administration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW29 November 2018
Kelly Services was a temporary agencies and I found I was getting plenty of work from them and they always kept me posted on new job opportunities. The staff were friendly and always went out of their way to help.
Pros
Job opportunities
Cons
Short employment
Pretty Good work experience
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Redfern NSW27 November 2018
- Employment was great
- Had fun while learning
- Staff at Kelly services was excellent
- Helpful advice and well taught training programs
- Excellent management skills
Pros
Free lunches, excellent pay.
Cons
Long hours, cumbersome
good workplace
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW26 October 2018
The environment of the companies that you are sent by kelly group are incredible, very clean, and highly organized, and they give you total support for everything that you need.
Relaxed Culture in Western Sydney Offices
Team Administrator (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW24 September 2018
Processing Administration Tasks from Australian and New Zealand Consultants.
I learned about how you can work well in a team and who you can trust. Middle Management are over worked and Upper Management not involved with their team. Hardest part was constant multi tasking. Enjoyable part is when laughing together as a team.
Pros
Relaxed Work and Team
Cons
Directors not engaged with team
Poor communication
Labourer (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW11 September 2018
You call requesting to speak to specified consultant only to be told that they're not available and for you to wait for them to return your call which very rarely happens as I've waited weeks on end.
Great temping company.
Administration Assistant (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC31 August 2018
Kelly Services is a fantastic recruitment centre for permanent and casual vacancies. I was able to work when I wanted, where I wanted, and for how long. I would recommend working for them.
Pros
excellent communication. very friendly staff.
Cons
non
learnt alot
Process worker (Current Employee) –  Wetherill Park NSW31 July 2018
here, i did learn the various job that can be done by casual in any factory or warehouse. i came across warehouse and factory environment where i did learn lots of skills.
Process worker
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA7 July 2018
Don’t bother with them all they do is get u to sign up saying there is a job for u then don’t get nothing for u at all big waste of time and effort joining up with them recommend u don’t bother
Nothing but hopes.
Nothing (Former Employee) –  Adelaide City Centre SA4 July 2018
Promised me a pallet job once i moved from Sydney. Then offered me a CNC Operator job, both times failed to call me and touch base. Wasted over a hour registering with them for no one to return my calls. Just another agency
Good culture about the only thing
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW12 June 2018
High turnover, management lack vision and innovation and are still stuck in 1980's style recruiting which produces no winning results. New and effective methods that produce results are not valued. Management are more concerned about how humble and if you say "yes" you are than what you contribute to the business and get along with colleagues. You are very unlikely to make any commission.
reliable company
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Brisbane North QLD1 March 2018
past experiences have lead me to believe that they are a reliable and great company who is reliable.
Would work again for this company.
found to be a great culture .
na
PICK PACKER (Former Employee) –  Prestons NSW22 February 2018
Great place to work, many fun colleagues who support and assist you throughout. time management was great I had a great balance with daily life and work
Excellent service
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA 50009 February 2018
Very helpful service, was made redundant from my previous employer and they paid for me to do a course at Kelly's as part of my package. They lifted my spirits and my confidence in finding another job,
Temp role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney, Australia28 January 2018
I was with Kelly Services as a Temp, they look for suitable jobs for you and great to work with. They are a job agency and was only with them for a couple of months until I became permanent with Chrisco which is where they put me in.
Cons
Temp work only
kimberly clark was a great place to work at through kelly services
Driving pallet driver (Former Employee) –  nsw20 December 2017
constantly loading and unloading containers that were either 40ft or 20ft, also unloading and loading trucks, rf scanning. it was a great environment to be in.
Great people
Inputting Numerical Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Perth WA19 December 2017
Short term contacts.
Working with different programs.
Great people.
Was fun at times.
Nothing was hard about the position.
The people i worked with where great.
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
Terrible Company to work for
Logistics Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD24 November 2017
Kelly Services has terrible management, errors constantly occurring with payroll. Hour are constantly changed at the last minute. You never know where you stand when working for Kelly. I would definitely not recommend anyone to work for this organisation in any supervisory or management position.
They have no regard for the worker at all and only think of themselves and profits and put this before people.
A very unprofessionally run organisation which chew you up and spit you out at the drop of a hat.
Fun times are had
Call Centre Operator (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW12 September 2017
The environment was fun and fast paced. A mixture of different cultures. I enjoyed the job. Just needed more hours to make it worthwhile for me. A good company to work for