Kelly Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Kelly Services:

Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Australia59 reviews
Productive, fast pace, creative and team work
Variety of work and challenge every day as the result keep me in focus and eye in details, response and co-operate with the team and other parties for queries both internal and external. I am really happy that I learn more from variety of work and difference skills and experience. Team support and trust is the key in workplace. The hardest part of the job is to able to finish tasks in time manner or dead line. The most enjoyable for me is at the end of the day be able to finish my task, help and assist others to achieve and that make me proud.
Pros
Friday social snack and drink
Cons
Long hours due to not enough staff
Workplace culture is best
Was good working at Kelly service to the most easy JOB EVER I would love work with them again the environment is nice and workers there are great people too
Good workplace
the days are challenging,
get you to learn a lot of things eachday.

no two days are the same at Kelly.

Staff is helpfull and good

A decent organization to be a part.
fast paced and competitive
fast paced and competitive, ongoing workload, very organised
administration are easy to get along with and they pay on time all the time which makes life easy.
Contract
I worked at the Commonwealth games it was pretty intense on the busy nights otherwise it was very chill.
Had a good time working for kelly service's
Pros
Money, relaxed, good people
Cons
The app that you have to sign in and out on. Long nights
I was sent on various assignments, Incl Air Liquide for just over 1 year.
Due to been sent on various assignments each place treated you differently, most places were very accommodating others often treated you as an outsider if you were a temp.
Productive & efficient to get the work done which I love about Kelly Services
Kelly services consultant is extremely professional and efficient to get the job done and it only took less than 2 days to find the job that I wanted. I am very happy with Kelly Services and all thanks to them I will be starting my job very soon. Excellent work!!!!
Slow paced easy going workplace
Very chilled out work environment, learnt how to pack things, shrink wrap, and pallet stack boxes. Provided me with basic knowledge on pick and packing services.
I dont mind to work with kelly again as i have with them and it good invironment to work this company
I have been working at kelly services as a picking and packing at david jones in nsw now im moved to perth i dont mind to work again with kelly company
I have a good strength working with a good team in the invironment like good manager supervisor team leadet
Workers should be treated as good long term assets
Kellys services provide factory workers for various companies. They don't dedicate proper support to the workers that bring in the money to run the company. The workers are the main assets & there is little room for anyone to advance or learn something new. A few workers are scared to say anything because its too hard, possible loss of work or reduced hours. I don't think proper pay is being issued to those who are qualified as opposed to unqualified...

A lot of problems have occurred with bad communication & not knowing the individual workers needs to better match their contract company demands.
Depends on person
Helped me out alot. But depends on who is in charge of your position. My direct contact was a great person who went above and beyond. Kelly services as a whole could do with a lot of improvement in the industry I was employed in.
they get your hopes up and the let you down
i have been put through two jobs and work only three days in each to get called saying i was let go because of the feed back they got. but there are workers that work with these guys and they are always late, leave two hours early and never do there work. i had to do my work and theirs. pull up kelly services or fair work with be involved again.
If you want a job you know you'll start then don't go with Kelly.
Indolent, untrustworthy and unprofessional.

Absolutely the worse recruitment agency in Sydney. Drew up a contract and then revoked the job after I did all the negotiations with the client.
Pros
No pros here
Cons
Portray themselves as legitimate recruiters...
Look elsewhere if you actually want work
Found my own jobs for which they took credit and commission.
Always problems with pay.

Commitment to safety is only on paper, and concern for employees is so that they get paid, not the welfare of the individual.
Pros
Cons
Having to work with them.
Excellent Part time
I worked with Kelly Services while overseas. I took on temporary positions to make money to travel around Australia. It was an excellent way to make money.
Old Fashioned Support to Candidates
The support and ongoing communication as a candidate with Kelly Services is second to none. If you are seeking employment in the GC area I would highly recommend registering with Kelly first. Not treated like a number or a traitor if you obtain work elsewhere even on a temporary basis. High level of maturity. Thanks again.
Challenging and with a lot of opportunity for improvements
Challenging and with lots of opportunity for improvements.Staff are very friendly and engaging. The hardest part of the job is to overcome the systems issues.
Great Environment
Always new and exciting Jobs your posted to,new faces and clients to help make there jobs easier by having us going in and assist them.
I learnt that know matter the Job you take on all the people around you need your help and working for Kelly services you learn to be that person to go in pickup whatever is happening and run with the clients days, no matter the industry your placed in you could be there 2 days, 1 week, 1 month or more. I feel very privileged to have worked with many diverse industries while working with Kelly Services.
Pros
Being able to work when you can, when your available.
Friendly and Productive
Only had to go in and sign paperwork. All was set in order. Was a quick and efficient experience. Go out their way to assist and to call you when something is available.
Productive and fun place to work for
Kelly Services was a temporary agencies and I found I was getting plenty of work from them and they always kept me posted on new job opportunities. The staff were friendly and always went out of their way to help.
Pros
Job opportunities
Cons
Short employment
Pretty Good work experience
- Employment was great
- Had fun while learning

- Staff at Kelly services was excellent

- Helpful advice and well taught training programs

- Excellent management skills
Pros
Free lunches, excellent pay.
Cons
Long hours, cumbersome