Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kelly Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Sydney NSW7 reviews
Variety of work and challenge every day as the result keep me in focus and eye in details, response and co-operate with the team and other parties for queries both internal and external. I am really happy that I learn more from variety of work and difference skills and experience. Team support and trust is the key in workplace. The hardest part of the job is to able to finish tasks in time manner or dead line. The most enjoyable for me is at the end of the day be able to finish my task, help and assist others to achieve and that make me proud.
Pros
Friday social snack and drink
Cons
Long hours due to not enough staff
If you want a job you know you'll start then don't go with Kelly.
Indolent, untrustworthy and unprofessional.

Absolutely the worse recruitment agency in Sydney. Drew up a contract and then revoked the job after I did all the negotiations with the client.
Pros
No pros here
Cons
Portray themselves as legitimate recruiters...
Kelly Services was a temporary agencies and I found I was getting plenty of work from them and they always kept me posted on new job opportunities. The staff were friendly and always went out of their way to help.
Pros
Job opportunities
Cons
Short employment
The environment of the companies that you are sent by kelly group are incredible, very clean, and highly organized, and they give you total support for everything that you need.
I was with Kelly Services as a Temp, they look for suitable jobs for you and great to work with. They are a job agency and was only with them for a couple of months until I became permanent with Chrisco which is where they put me in.
Cons
Temp work only
The environment was fun and fast paced. A mixture of different cultures. I enjoyed the job. Just needed more hours to make it worthwhile for me. A good company to work for
Kellys is a great place to work, they are a wonderful bunch there and they really support the new temporary staff. I have been grateful for the opportunities provided to me and the pay was excellent.