Kennards Self Storage Employee Reviews

Manager micro-manager
Manager (Former Employee) –  Yeerongpilly QLD8 May 2019
The culture you have to buy in like a religion... you need to drink in the Orange cool-are because if you don't you are singled out and while they encourage ideas if you offer any you will be shot down... unless you can take your way though don't bother
Pros
Money
Cons
Long lonley days
Good company to work for.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC25 October 2017
There is a lot to learn running a storage facility, keeps you on your toes with a lot of varied tasks to keep you busy mentally as well as physically.
Pros
Great work life balance
Cons
Fun and Responsible
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  sydney23 March 2017
Working at Kennards Self Storage, is an interesting part of my job career.
I've been learning how to manage a centre by myself, dealing with reservations trough the phone, online, or face to face.
I've been dealing with case of delinquency ( when customer is not able to pay) , doing inventory of a unit, and place the items into auction.
Everyday is a different day, new situations, every single customer has different needs which we try to meet.
The hardest part of the job I believe, is when I had to deal with case of delinquency, because we always try to not reach the point of "no-return" where we have to sell the items, but sometimes is necessary.
The company is very open to do as many training as needed to ensure everyone of us reach the same level of understanding, and being responsible.
What I also love from this job, is meeting everyday different people,with different case.
It gives me the chance to open my mind more, and find different solutions according to each one of the costumers.
I was simply a work experience student
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Macquarie Park NSW20 March 2017
The office is very nice and the people there are easy going. I was only a work experience student doing my HSC, they helped me out with the work my teacher provided.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kennards Self Storage. Our community is ready to answer.

Kennards Self Storage Reviews by Job Title