Kent Relocation Group

12: Kent Relocation Group Employee Reviews

Australia12 reviews

4.3Work–Life Balance

Very welcoming

The people are great too work, you eventually become family. It is a challenging job but we’ll worth it. You gain so much from this job. People skills for example.

Pros

Depending how long the job takes, we possibly get free pizzas

Cons

Long hours, very challenging

Progressive, flexible, conscientious employer

Great company to work for, very approachable management who are receptive to new ideas. The company cares about it's people and appreciates there is no business without us so is always looking for ideas to improve working conditions.

Pros

Flexible working conditions, autonomy

Cons

Can feel a bit isolated working from home everyday

Best job and they totally encourage flexibility

I know I love working here because I don't have Sunday night dread! The people are the best, great value, always willing to help and the fact the culture is still very positive after all that we have been through says a lot. They truly offer flexibility with working from home or flexible hours. Management are very supportive and go out of their way to ensure staff feel safe and feel engaged. They love building their own tech which means a fair bit of change but they are agile in their decision making which means we lead the way.

Best job and they totally encourage flexibility

Such a great place to work, people are wonderful and the culture has remained incredibly positive even with the majority of the workforce going remote. Everyone wants the company to be a success and in return, ideas are genuinely considered to improve. I'm lucky to be in a job that I love and that I have genuine flexibility around my family life.

Pros

Lots of internal mobility opportunities, huge investments in upgrading systems and techologies, current focus on Learning and Development across the company, introduction to wellbeing intiatives

Cons

Tendency to hire within the industry and not look at external talent, company going through a lot of change which some individuals struggle with

Job of My Dreams: Work-Life Balance Unlocked!

A well-established, interesting and renowned company to work for that boasts an impressive operational network across Australia. There are flexible working options on the table at Kent, and depending on the nature of your role, the chance to work remote from anywhere in Australia. I really love that Kent supports its employees to have a healthy work-life balance! There are lots of internal opportunities; huge investments in upgrading systems and technologies and a strong focus on learning, skill training and development across the company; as well as mental health and wellbeing initiatives. Upper management are friendly, personable, approachable and communicative. You really feel welcomed when you join Kent and everybody is championing for you to succeed. Kent is heading in an exciting direction and keeps going from strength to strength. Now is the time to jump on board!

Great boss, business going through a rebrand

I came on with the sole objective to rewrite about 80 pages of webcopy in 5 weeks. My boss was lovely and quickly introduced me to relevant stakeholders which set the foundation for a successful project.

Good Fun crew to work with

Great bunch of guys to work with, definitely learn to work as a team. There are moments where you will be given management roles. Hardest part is the inconsistency of work on a weekly basis.

Pros

good people to work with

Cons

work is inconsistant

Enjoyed working at Kent. Need a change

Kent was a great place to work I went to many places. I met many people well known and just normal living people. The boss was great and the staff fantastic. Very hard wo

Pros

Meet a lot of people

Cons

Hard work

good work place, poor management team.

they way the workers commit to there job is amazing but the management team don't actually move furniture so they think removalists are robots who don't get tired and work you in the busy period 16+ hours a day then the next day off without any notice.

Pros

punctual, presistant and an easily accepting tem enviroment

Cons

you get ot but then you get a day off so its not ot which means working harder not smarter

Great job, ridiculous management

managementmpney good but management will take advantage, lie & deprive you of workcover if they think they can. Manager will lie to try get someone fired if they voice and kbjections & despite being found to be a liar is allowed to carry on.

Pros

money good, drug taking allowed

Cons

very little oh&s, liars for managemeny, profit before staff health

fun

hot hard work but I really enjoyed meeting new people every day. got on really good with co workers. ithe work only goes for about six weeks of the year.

Pros

work at your own pace

Cons

hot work

piano removals

unloading trucks picking and packing orders relocations.packing aswell as other warehousing duties.cleaning.reciving and dispatch work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kent Relocation Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Kent Relocation Group in popular locations