Key Solutions Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Key Solutions Group Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
A fantastic first job entering the workforce. Quite a physically demanding job but really great working with different people and pay is extremely reasonable for the workload.
in my experience this company is very safety conscious and knowledgeable with the work they undertake. Everything you do is always apart of a team. The management is very thorough. I think that they are very fair and they put you through extensive training before you actually get to start any work.
Pros
when working away accommodation is supplied, extensive inductions, saftey focussed, great renumeration
If you don't mind being used and abused.. work in the rain ,, head down, or out you go..
Do as I say not as I do..

Good management encourages a productive crew. Treat a casual well and he'll give you a good days chop ..

101 of good management..!
Have a very good team culture and communications between members is good. Also the contracts were easy to understand and what was expected of each individual.
A good Company, often batting above its weight with great results. Good staff, will undergo any job and type of work, are very good a problem solving and finding real life solutions that work.
Pros
Good work environment.
Cons
Some smaller jobs, can be time consuming.
Typical work place relationship.
Fair salary.

Workers safety taken in mind.

Supervisors and manager including HR are helpful and great assisting.