KI Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

KI Group Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Good company to work for! I was able to secure work promptly upon arriving in Darwin and enjoyed the work assignment at the high rise construction project along the Darwin City waterfront.
In a year, over 20 shutdown promises got called off at the last minute, costing me other work.
Found out the chosen fee decide if they want the shuts us older crew were promised.
KI group offered a lot. They are very educational and helpful towards new recruits. It was a great place to get my construction tickets, and they provide you with short term jobs for experience.
management are always willing to help. will work around what you want to do. jobs are varied and this keeps the work interesting. people I've work with have all been good.
fly in - fly out can be a hard, with short notice and not knowing how long you might be away for sometimes. the varying job sites has enabled me to learn more over many job positions.
KI are a recruitment and training specialist that has a grown over the years. The downturn in the mining industry has meant that offices have been closed and redundancies made.