Kidney Health Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kidney Health Australia Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews
I really enjoyed my time at KHA, the first NFP I have worked for & I will definitely look at NFPs for work in the future. A nice relaxed yet professional environment of passionate people working hard for the less fortunate. Peter Boothby
Lack of information across the organization with a continual turnover in staff and management. Relying on a fragile system and poor resources made life very frustrating in this organization. Working closely with our Database Manager gave me the opportunity to explore and learn more intricate tasks outside of my data processing role which encouraged me to explore the system to another level. Working with some great people helped me get out of bed each morning.
ProductReview.com.au is a website devoted to providing consumer opinions on products, services and businesses in Australia. Shop Review Australia collection of accessories. From everyday ...
Hours and culture were good, management were approachable, wages were average, hardest part was client contact, but I was able to handle it well. Most enjoyable was friendly environment and staff.
Creating connection with customer by understanding their needs.
Liaising and dealing with all the hospitals, and clinics across the Australia.

Assisting in office administration including creating the microsoft excel spreadsheets, mail merging.
As a Project Officer, I enjoyed working for Kidney Health Australia as the work I did made a valuable contribution to the community and a significant difference to the lives of those in need.
Provide a professional telephone service. The selling of lottery tickets and to seek donations.
Provide a data entry service for calls made including credit card donations.

The importance of support services for people affected by kidney disease.

Management was helpful and supportive and expected that set targets were achieved on a consistent basis.

There were good interpersonal relationships within the workplace.

The set targets were sometimes challenging but not "hard".

I found working with a positive and supportive group of people to be very enjoyable.
Pros
The work itself was interesting
Cons
Overtime
I enjoyed starting later in the day, enabled me to take children to school, go to the gym and avoid rush hour traffic.

The most difficult part of the job was dealing with people with rood people. Always takes the fun out of the job.
Mail delivery
Mail processing

Fun times

Skills were learned a short amount of time
Pros
Enjoying the work that was provided
Cons
A shortage of work
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kidney Health Australia. Our community is ready to answer.
Kidney Health Australia Reviews by Location