kikki.K
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

kikki.K Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
It was hard to meet KPIs when you are a casual and all the shifts you are given are only 3 hours in length, not much was communicated about what I was supposed to meet either, was just told if i had met KPIs. A lot of emphasis placed on signing up members which was hard because everyone is already a member or they dont really want to be. The pay was fantastic though as a casual, just wish I got more shifts. The staff discount is amazing and the products are really good quality! I was however not told about my contract ending and they let me go when I was still rostered on to a couple of shifts and no one in management bothered to tell me.
very relaxed company, they offer great work life balance as well as wanting all team members to live there best life and offer a variety of courses, workshops to achieve this
A typical day is mostly spent socialising with coworkers and customers. It is a nice environment but it is rare to get customers unless there are sales. I really enjoyed my time there.
I loved working among the beautiful things but working with some of the staff and their “training procedures” were just not for me. Girls who work there have a nasty high school mentality and their training is non exsistant but you just punished if you don’t know everything. Great benefits and pay
Team members are super friendly. Higher management needs some work, as they overlook some serious issues happening in store (e.g. computer issues and lack of staff)
Not nice people to work for , aggressive manager, every customer has to buy something and if not staff questioned why not.
Takes away the love of the product with attitude from manager and cluster manager.
Pros
Great staff discount
Cons
Aggressive management style
The work was great and the people were great but it was almost impossible to meet expectation in terms of how much customer service was necessary.

An above and beyond attitude was expected and that was good and okay but no matter how hard I tried, how many sales I hit, even when I hit all my KPI's (which was most of the time the case) I would still be told I need to do better and be told what I did wrong.

There was no positive reinforcement from this company. It was draining having to send out "3 positive experiences" emails daily and having our "great experience of the day."

Having to pester the customer over and over even if they've said they just wanted to look on their own made transactions uncomfortable.

Aside from the way the company was managed the staff themselves were great and the customers were great.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Bad management