Kilcoy Global Foods
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

32: Kilcoy Global Foods Employee Reviews

Australia32 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Fast paced and at times stressful workplace.

I was there just over 5 years. The pay was adequate. Work was constant. Made some great friends there. Like any place that you work, it has it’s good points as well as bad.

Pros

Plenty of work

Cons

Limited parking.

Get moved around without notice

Some roles are easier than others get moved around last minute. You can get moved to the end of the line that day meaning that you would start later and finish later which added about 2hrs not get paid for being at work. No set start time excepted to be on the floor early would not get paid unless body was at your station

Pros

Ok money, don't need gym membership

Cons

Long hours physical work

I really loved working there , I left the job because of study purposes.

The people there are very friendly the supervisor are friendly yet job oriented. They even thanked me for doing a job job. Nice lunch room. Kilcoy provides free meat every holidays which was nice and understood people when we applied for sick leave.

You're just another number

Overworked and underpaid. You are flogged until you can't do the job anymore and easily replaced. Started the job well but after a couple of years things changed dramaticallly.

Pros

Cons

long hours. bad management

Horrible work environment

Everyone is over worked possible reason why supervisors are extremely unapproachable.hardly anyone speaks English . Unpredictable finish times due to continuous malfunctions.

Pros

Able to do have a canteen account

Cons

Supervisors unapproachable, 8/10 workers dont understand english

A job with security

It's a good place to work with job security the money is good time on and time off is well balance as with all meatworks some jobs are very repetitive overall if u r after a job give them a try

Pros

Security

Great culture and money

The work is extremely taxing on the body but the relationships you are able to build with different ethnic people is an extreme highlight. The politics of the company are a tough one and the management is sketchy. A supervisor was let go due to harassment but was rehired 12 months later- putting a lot of the women who had filed the complaint in a state of disparity. The elder workers who had been the most loyal are stood down indefinitely with no reason as to why or when or if they are able to return. The harassment is disappointing. And I’m not just focusing on the men. The women are also just as much perpetrators. But if your looking for the place where affairs are acceptable then you’ve found your job sight.

Pros

The job culture and money

Cons

The hard working hours and unappreciative management

Do not work here

Fast and repetitive hard work, paid peanuts and treated poorly. Management have no clue... only bark orders from the comfort of the office.. Also to many chiefs not enough Indians.

Pros

The co-workers, all try make the most of it.

Cons

The company is the con... paid peanuts

Tiring and fast paced working company

I worked in a kilcoy meat factory process, for a several month and I have experienced. This industry is very rewarding for hard working,sacrificing time and family to earn money.

many various culture people working in that company

Many various culture people working in that company. Korean, Phillipino, Taiwan, Aussie, Chinese, African, We tried to talk in English, and close to people each other Aussie people are always tried to treat other culture people kindly The supervisor has alway smile and Took care another co-worker

Terrible management!

Terrible management skills, terrible company to work for in general! Management has no idea what they are doing ! Pays are shocking and no where near what you should be receiving!

Exciting , growing business

Fast paced environment also exciting , open for new ideas. Driven to Satisfy customers both Internal and external. Willing to invest in people. Working on project and seeing them role out has been very rewarding.

Very great place to work and gain certain kind of experience or work long time depending on how ambitious you are. Pay is good and there are opportunities to diversify and try other departments as long as you are willing to work.

mostly good need night shift back

learned lots of different roles mostly enjoyable place to work hrs are long 10+ long driving distance pays very well good management very understanding and are willing to help as much as they can in any situation

Pros

having a tab for lunch

Cons

10+ hrs

gret

long hours twelve to thirteen hours most days, pay was very good for what you did and mangeent were pretty relaxed as long as you got your work done onn time.

balanced.

its OK working there but sometimes they're not fair. specially if workers are sick H.R wanted them to go to work and prove them they're sick. but some supervisor and managers are good

full time stable work

its hard work but pays good. there is progression no tolls driving to work 4days on and 4 days off and can do extras if I wanna making lots of friends cuz people are nice the bosses even no me name

Pros

roster

Cons

offal

Kilcoy Pastoral Company

Kilcoy Pastoral Company is an excellent company which is well know for its pure Angus meat production. They provide great customer service and look after their employees explicitly.

Pros

Stable work with rewarding salary.

Cons

Long hours, intense repetitive work.

Was a good work place. Everyone got along and worked as a team and got things done properly

KPC. Was a good work place It was safe and healthy work place and everyone knew each other and got along well All jobs got done properly and with out any dramas and when there was problems they where dealt with in the right way and quickly and it prevented more issues

Great Place to work,

Great work / Life balance, well paid, but work is hard. Excellent people to work for and work with. Opportunity to progress for those that are patient and looking for career paths.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Not too many

fast paced with good people and good roster

KPC is hard work but with a good roster of 4 days on 4 days off I can rest up or spend time with the kids. I can also do extra days when the bills come in. The works hard but I can do a few more jobs now want to try and learn all of them if i can. The guys I work with a real good people and i like seeing them everyday.

Pros

money is good

Cons

10hour shifts can sometimes be long

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kilcoy Global Foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Kilcoy Global Foods Reviews by Location