KinCare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

KinCare Employee Reviews

My experience with kin care is really bad . i will not recommend anyone to work there . Paid is not good too. Long driving hours ,not paid well of Kms .
Pros
nothing
Cons
too much driving and long hours
No wonder their schedulers and customer care managers quit all the times. Stressful work, roasters can change on the day without notice. Constantly need to refresh app to get real time update, very difficult when internet connections is bad and very little time allowed between jobs.
Pros
Lots of work if don't mind DA - cleaning. Nicest customers.
Cons
Stressful - not enough travel times between jobs, and driving back and forth. Scheduling has no ideas of geography
Team members were great but not happy. Managers are all about their careers, they say they want you to grow but are interested in themselves. Difficult to grow your career with them
Pros
Great team
Cons
Everyday was different could be out on the road visiting clients or be a complete admin day in the office. Gained knowledge within the industry, they were good providing education to expand your knowledge. I experienced multiple management teams whilst working there so it was always difficult to get to understand and know how they run things some were great some were unbearable. Goal posts were always moving it made it difficult to communicate new changes to clients when new management come in.
Pros
Company car full use for private use ability to work from home.
Cons
travel and management
Very unorganized management, favoritism between management and support workers, overloaded with work with no breaks in the day. Workers live on gossip and chinese whispers
A good place to work Lovely clients, good work mates and good bosses Money is reasonable and they allow flexibility in the job which is great I love the uniform too 😊
My experience with KinCare - management was poor. Lack of support to both the client and the care worker. Minimal ongoing training provided. Paid well, including travel time.
Company doesn't care about their employees . Not happy with management and the salary they give to their workers. Very much underpaid and not enough hours .
Team leaders are overrated, no support , H R , no help pay is not good heaps of kms put on car and you always have to check your pay as always wrong and than have to wait fortnight to get back pay after chasing it up with your team leader , and good luck getting on to her !!!!!
Kincare is a fun work space to be in with supporting people, always growing and learning. Flexible on how you can work and always willing to help make improvements
Pros
Wfm
I have worked here for just a short time but I am pretty pleased with the work environment so far. Our NCC team in particular is fun and helpful. Being new and feeling lost at times I always had someone willing and ready to help out. I have been encouraged by many here to ask for help when I need it. There are a few frustrations with clients, the field staff, as well as with Kincare the company but nothing too stressful so far. Kincare obviously still has a few kinks to workout but it sounds like they have made a lot of progress in recent years and we have regular team meetings where open discussion is encouraged and we are allow to speak freely of any issues or concerns we may have. Love that we get stretching breaks throughout the day and that the managers lead!
Very high work load and less pay. Focus is on profit and not on people. Management conflicts and politics affect the frontline staff. Nice location and working conditions though. Good training.
Pros
Nice working conditions.
Cons
Management conflicts and politics affect the morale of staff.
One of the best company I have worked for. It’s so relaxed and u r ur own boss.(clients r ur boss).best part is knowing that u r gonna make a difference by just caring and smiling with ur clients .loved my team leaders and some rostering teams. It can be painful to deal with rostering team sometimes but their job is stressful so I understand.
The company really look after their employees ...They supply uniforms,gloves, hand sanitizer. Unfortunately for me lots of driving for minimal hours in the community
Little chance of advancememt but the clients were mostly lovely the staff were nice and the uniform was especially good was a shame w hen they hired new staff as hours would drop dramatically
I was a employee for 6 months there and I can say I did like the job it was the management who say they will support you but don’t. They pick on you for the littlest things it’s ridiculous.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Bad management
I am a previous employee, I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy! The management are lazy and uncaring and extremely unprofessional. One of the managers spends more time at home than she does in the office actually doing her job. The pay is ridiculous and they don't pay for all the travel required. They don't accommodate for their workers and won't give their workers the number of hours they are contacted for. This would have to be the worst company possible in the aged care sector, stay away from them it totally isn't worth it
Pros
Elderly customers are lovely
Cons
Poor management, bad hours, bad pay, unreliable work
Provide great services to home bound clientele, good company to work for, good staff support, friendly and caring environment. Most enjoyable part of the job is helping the clients
Work as a carer with disabilities.I very realiable.And flexibility.I love my job and like to care people.We work as good team.I am feeling confident with work.
I worked at KinCare for just under 2 years and thoroughly enjoyed working here. There were struggles along the way but we all worked hard and were recognised and rewarded for the efforts. KinCare WA is fortunate enough to have a great team who are knowledgeable and passionate about the industry. I had some issues towards the end of my employment here but reflect positively and am thankful for the learning opportunities and advice I have received along the way.
Pros
Flexibility. Great team
Cons
Staff turnover
No more to say. I was only there 6 months. I did feel that there was a lot of pressure on rostering staff. I wish I could get a job back there. I had a great time working there. Although with my self opinion I did feel I didn’t fit in all the time but I think that’s just me.
Pros
Great culture. Excellent location
  1. Employee Reviews