Kinexus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Working at Kinexus: Kinexus Employee Reviews

4.4Work–Life Balance

KPI driven, high staff turn over. Good roles "Cherry picked" for favourite rectruiters

High churn, "Jobs for the boys" culture, Nepotism. Poor internal culture although they'll tell their clients otherwise. Double - standards throughout the company promulgated by senior management. Poor EQ and inappropriate culture is over looked if you bill well.

would not recommend working here

Its not what you know, its who you know to get ahead there. The more experience you have the more likely you are to lose your job during layoffs. Routinely promoted younger people with lack of experience because they would blindly follow management. *I was younger when I worked there and left on my own for another job.

Kinexus has a good community vision. I learned that it is essential to have good support and mentoring in order to help employees realize their best

Kinexus has a good community vision and mission. I learned that it is essential to provide a supportive environment for employees to maximize potential.

Pros

Good compensation.

Cons

Frequent changes.

productive and sometimes fun ,when we had kids showimg up at the parks.

At work we gave lunches to the children and did activities with them in the park. If was an friendly working environment and I learned to have patience and be creative.

Pros

free kunches

Innovative place to work. They care about the community.

Kinexus is a great place to work. They live their values, being bold, entrepreneurial, and inspirational. There is a lot of autonomy at Kinexus and freedom to make a difference.

Pros

Modern and comfortable place to work. Great PTO and other benefits.

Cons

No opportunity to move up. Salaries.

Good Place to work

Good place to work. Good benefits- great work life balance. Going in a few new directions that could grow the company a lot within the next few years. When I started I was sold on open environment and the way all the offices were set up as well as how nice everyone was.

Interesting work- beneficial for the community

Enjoyed the people who I worked closely with however management seemed to be inexperience in life and age. The company could be doing a better job at community development.

My Experience

I enjoyed the environment that I worked in. The employers were all driven and personable, even the CEO. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to make a change, whether small or large, in my own community by working towards a goal and collaborating with other team members.

Great Pace to work

I worked on the IT Team at Kinexus for almost a year on a contract. I enjoyed my time there and learned a lot. I even worked on a printer project that led me to learn some PowerShell skills.

Pros

Great environment and management is understanding.

Cons

can't really think of any.

Kinexus

Cutting edge. No room for advancement as I've been kept at my current position for over four years while meeting and exceeding metrics. Tough for me to think about leaving but at this point, no choice.

Pros

Cons

No advancement/pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinexus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Kinexus
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?