King Kong Employee Reviews

Amazing to work for the best digital agency in Australia
Digital Account Manager (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC26 June 2018
King Kong is a great place to work at, they've provided me so much training on all things digital, a super fast paced job in a fast paced industry means you're always on your toes learning something new.

The company is experiencing exponential growth so it's amazing to be part of it.

King Kong has an amazing culture, we celebrate every team win and have monthly team activities, and lots of birthday cakes (free food)!

The whole team is switched on, driven, smart and the best at what they do so you can rely on your team mates to pull their weight.
Pros
Always learning something new!
Cons
None!
king kong digital marketing is awesome place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC16 May 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for.The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.Its been a great opportunity to work in King-Kong.
Pros
Very good place to work
king kong company is awesome place to work
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC15 May 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for.The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.The people at King Kong are fantastic to work with. They are enthusiastic, knowledgeable and highly responsive.The working environment is very positive .its an awesome place to work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work.
Productive and ethical place for work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC4 May 2018
The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for increase their knowledge and advancement within the company. Useful and flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. Typical day at work involves training modules, client work/ calls, writing briefs for copywriters, client competitor research, etc.The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.King Kong is a performance & ROI driven leading Digital Marketing Agency . I am extremely happy with the level of professionalism and happy to work with King Kong Digital Marketing. I would like you all people who are reading my comment to please trust this agency and I am sure they know my statement is correct.The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
Productive and Fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 May 2018
King Kong is a amazing for any of them that need to full fill their life goals, it is a new concept that we can see all over the world now, really nice to here and experience, check the amazing concept and the what is happening with then in near future, all the people in the world can discover this over the YouTube what is happening with them, and experience it without any barrier, I request all the people watching this, discover and feel this amazing experience and watch what can you do with them and what you can achieve with them.
Pros
No limit to creativity, Full management support for any new ideas, Very efficient systems in place where decisions are made very quickly.
Cons
None that matters, it is indeed a great place to work
Productive and Fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 May 2018
Pros
Cons
None that matters, it is indeed a great place to work
Personal review
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC2 May 2018
Nice place. i like this so much. this is the best company i ever seen in my life. so i suggest all to join here.Everyone should join here and help this company.
Best place to Start career
Technical Officer (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 May 2018
>Supportive management
> Pressure free and flexible environment
> Great opportunity to learn and grow
>Friendly co-workers

>You can learn a lot from here
Pros
Lovely colleagues
Cons
Only thing is that the leave management and leave policy needs to be revised.
king kong digital marketing is awesome place to work
Assistant Manager (Full Time) (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 April 2018
Awesome environment ,king kong digital marketing team for making me feel like home while working at the company. The staffs here are truly amazing and the management team is also wonderful. I got to learn a lot from the company. While working here i never had any kind of problems.i had the best team mates.It is always fun working in the company. The salary is also very good. I am very much happy with what they are offering. And I hope the company will be more and more prosperous in the coming days. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. This is a place where you can get you can advance and have your voice heard. They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work. The team members are passionate and helpful, whenever you are in a tough situation, the staff members will lend you their helping hands
Pros
Fun workplace
Cons
No cons
King Kong, nice place to work
online agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC26 April 2018
Working on King Kong has improved my skills. Every day there it was like always learning something different. They treat you well and, for me, is one of the best places I ever work. His staff and management is so awesome. There are one of the best I've ever seen. I wanted to thank them for all these years I've been with them, for every thing I've learned there. They've helped me so much!
Pros
Good place to work & good staff
King Kong - king of best online marketing practice
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC25 April 2018
king kong is one of the best places online marketing practices to help other businesses succeed online.
This digital agency is rated as one of the most powerful companies at all time .If you wanted to learn about
digital marketing then don't hesitate King kong is one of them.This is one of the trustful marketing agency.
Working environment will give you positive energy and also coming into work everyday and being surrounded
by awesome people, who are so passionate about what they do, is such a great way to spend your working week.
Management always gives you full support.
Benefits
Cons
Amazing place to work in
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW18 April 2018
Its been a great opportunity to work in King-Kong. The reason behind this is the positive environment which according to me is the most essential thing needed to work.Whenever i was having any kind of a problem, the staff always helped me to sort it out.
Its been an excellent experience working in this peaceful and positive place.I have found it to be the most amazing place to work in.If i get a chance i will always recommend other people to work here and be a part of this agency due to the managing tact you learn over here.
Pros
Amazing Training and free lunch treats
king kong digital marketing
Assistant Accountant (Former Employee) –  Indigo VIC15 April 2018
This King Kong Digital Marketing is an awesome place to work. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. This is a place where you can get you can advance and have your voice heard. They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work. The team members are passionate and helpful, whenever you are in a tough situation, the staff members will lend you their helping hands.....
Pros
very good place to work....
best compeny - king kong
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Australia14 April 2018
king kong it's one of the best places online marketing practices to help other businesses succeed online. I'm very happy for working there. Even though I'm not work there anymore I wish all the best.
king kong digital agency reviews
king kong marketing reviews (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 April 2018
i wanna thank to king kong digital agency reviews for bring me the best work experience while i was working with them, they offers me the best job work, the best salary, the best benefits, the best job culture and job security, thank you so much honestly..
benefits
Cons
nothing
good and helpful environment of work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Australia8 April 2018
king kong digital agency is the best company i have ever treated with .. I am happy to deal with it and the team is very nice .. this digital agency is rated as one of the most powerful companies at all time ..the day there is awesome .. what distingue king kong is workplace culture.. the hardest part of the job is the long time i have .. the most enjoyable part of the job is the team and the management of this company.. i am glad and happy to be one of the members of this great company .. i wish with it as much as it possible
Fun workplace
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney, AU5 April 2018
First i would like to thank king kong digital marketing team for making me feel like home while working at the company. The staffs here are truly amazing and the management team is also wonderful. I got to learn a lot from the company. While working here i never had any kind of problems.i had the best team mates.It is always fun working in the company. The salary is also very good. I am very much happy with what they are offering. And I hope the company will be more and more prosperous in the coming days. Best of Luck
Excellent place to grow
marketing analyst (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC2 April 2018
Hi, I had the opportunity to work with them, and I grabbed the chance tooth and nail. At first I had some difficulties because I could not keep up with the quick way they work. but as soon as I got the rhythm, I had the opportunity to grow up together with them all. I am very happy to work in this company that grows every year
Pros
Company that aims at mutual growth. company-employee
Cons
nothing
Good Working Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 April 2018
Hi....
I have been working in King Kong Digital marketing from last few years..It is a nice place to work...I have never seen anywhere the place like this...I have learned more from this company about digital marketing and so on.Peoples in this company are like minded and very energetic. So don't miss the opportunity if you got the job in this company.

Thanks.
good experience
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Australia29 March 2018
it's one of the best places I've worked.
They're a company that says they have a culture and they actually have one! Everyone here is growth minded and always looking to perform at their best and push each other to get to the next level!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King Kong. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9