King Kong Employee Reviews

king kong digital marketing
Assistant Accountant (Former Employee) –  Indigo VIC15 April 2018
This King Kong Digital Marketing is an awesome place to work. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. This is a place where you can get you can advance and have your voice heard. They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work. The team members are passionate and helpful, whenever you are in a tough situation, the staff members will lend you their helping hands.....
Pros
very good place to work....
best compeny - king kong
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Australia14 April 2018
king kong it's one of the best places online marketing practices to help other businesses succeed online. I'm very happy for working there. Even though I'm not work there anymore I wish all the best.
king kong digital agency reviews
king kong marketing reviews (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 April 2018
i wanna thank to king kong digital agency reviews for bring me the best work experience while i was working with them, they offers me the best job work, the best salary, the best benefits, the best job culture and job security, thank you so much honestly..
benefits
Cons
nothing
good and helpful environment of work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Australia8 April 2018
king kong digital agency is the best company i have ever treated with .. I am happy to deal with it and the team is very nice .. this digital agency is rated as one of the most powerful companies at all time ..the day there is awesome .. what distingue king kong is workplace culture.. the hardest part of the job is the long time i have .. the most enjoyable part of the job is the team and the management of this company.. i am glad and happy to be one of the members of this great company .. i wish with it as much as it possible
Fun workplace
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney, AU5 April 2018
First i would like to thank king kong digital marketing team for making me feel like home while working at the company. The staffs here are truly amazing and the management team is also wonderful. I got to learn a lot from the company. While working here i never had any kind of problems.i had the best team mates.It is always fun working in the company. The salary is also very good. I am very much happy with what they are offering. And I hope the company will be more and more prosperous in the coming days. Best of Luck
journée type
EMPLOYÉE LIBRE SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Gainneville (76)3 April 2018
entreprise fermée depuis 2006 sinon c'était très bien, malheureusement licenciement économique
Excellent place to grow
marketing analyst (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC2 April 2018
Hi, I had the opportunity to work with them, and I grabbed the chance tooth and nail. At first I had some difficulties because I could not keep up with the quick way they work. but as soon as I got the rhythm, I had the opportunity to grow up together with them all. I am very happy to work in this company that grows every year
Pros
Company that aims at mutual growth. company-employee
Cons
nothing
Good Working Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 April 2018
Hi....
I have been working in King Kong Digital marketing from last few years..It is a nice place to work...I have never seen anywhere the place like this...I have learned more from this company about digital marketing and so on.Peoples in this company are like minded and very energetic. So don't miss the opportunity if you got the job in this company.

Thanks.
good experience
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Australia29 March 2018
it's one of the best places I've worked.
They're a company that says they have a culture and they actually have one! Everyone here is growth minded and always looking to perform at their best and push each other to get to the next level!
king kong is best compeny
Vice President of Product Development (Former Employee) –  Malbon QLD27 March 2018
Laser shooting bunny rabbits. A dancing cyclops. A creepy medieval plague doctor. Fist pumping gorillas. Funky cardboard boxes. Strobe lights. Lasers. Foam and steam everywhere. No, this is not some psychedelic bad trip, this is King Kong Company
Pros
is a company that provides price optimization
Cons
imited liability afforded to shareholder
Melbourne's Fastest growing Agency
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC26 March 2018
I've been at King Kong for 3 months and it's been a great place for me to learn the best online marketing practices to help other businesses succeed online.

With a focus on never ending improvement, it's a great place to join if you're looking to grow and push yourself to the next level!
Pros
Industry leading, career growth, skillset growth, ping pong table, monthly team bonding events, friyay night drinks
Cons
Somewhat noisy office at times
Excellent company to work for!
Conversion and Sales Funnel Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC26 March 2018
Strong emphasis on the constant learning and up-skilling of employees.
Fun workplace culture with very competitive ping pong tournaments.
Coworkers are extremely hardworking, friendly, welcoming and go out of their way to make you feel included.
Location is fantastic - easy to get to and surrounded by quality coffee shops and all the amenities you'd ever need.
Typical day at work involves training modules, client work/ calls, writing briefs for copywriters/ designers, client competitor research, etc.
Pros
Excellent training/ development and on-boarding process, great career advancement opportunities, amazing benefits/ perks (eg free cake/ lunch, massages, monthly activities)
Cons
Nothing I can think of :)
king kong is nice company
sales axecutive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 March 2018
King Kong company is really a good company.I think this company will do better in the future.Its a lot better.I am satisfied see the work of this organization.I like the organization.Thank you for every thing.
Pros
free lounce
Cons
long hour
Love it
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dalby QLD25 March 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and …
Pros
Good teammates
Really Good work
Seller (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC23 March 2018
King kong company is really good for working. Because I also got help them.. They are enthusiastic, knowledgeable and highly responsive. What I like is that they proactively look for ways to improve our results and grow our business. This is proved by looking into their own website. How they present their selves to the people on web. I am extremely happy. All the best King kong Company. Much love for yours..
Pros
Answering all the questions in helpul
the place to feel good
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC23 March 2018
I had Joined the Tribe 2 months ago and absolutely loving it! The team is incredibly inviting, most importantly FUN. This isn't a standard job..:):):)they care us from heart.i feel satisfied with this company.
Pros
free food and health drinks
Productive work enjoyment place had a lok of fun working here
Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC20 March 2018
King Kong digital marketing agency is a great company for working. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.King Kong is a performance & ROI driven leading Digital Marketing Agency with experience in consulting Australia's top brands.They help businesses, large and small, to dominate their industries online by implementing “ahead of the curve” online marketing strategies to double satisfy.
None here tell here to work we have work ourselves.
Pros
Free lunches
Trustful Marketing Agency, Best in Industry
Client Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC16 March 2018
The people at King Kong are fantastic to work with. They are enthusiastic, knowledgeable and highly responsive. What I like is that they proactively look for ways to improve our results and grow our business. This is proved by looking into their own website. How they present their selves to the people on web. I am extremely happy with the level of professionalism and thoroughness of King Kong Digital Marketing. I would like you all audience who are reading my comment to please trust this agency give it a try and I am sure they will never prove my statement wrong. Good Day.
Pros
Helpful in answering all the questions, Making sure we are informed of each step along the way
Cons
People can learn a lot of new skills as the team is gradually improving themselves.
king kong digital marketing
Marketing (Former Employee) (Former Employee) –  Rangpur10 March 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work. This King Kong Digital Marketing is an awesome place to work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. This is a place where you can get you can advance and have your voice heard. They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work. The team members are passionate, value their careers and you …
Pros
Good foods
king kong agency reviews
web designer (Current Employee) –  Sydney, AU8 March 2018
Any day at king kong is another glorious day to live, any person can fulfill their lifelong goals without any effort other than normal working. The only word able to describe it is just PERFECT!
Pros
Best work
Cons
There aren't any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King Kong. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9