King Kong Employee Reviews in Melbourne City Centre VIC

Personal review
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC2 May 2018
Nice place. i like this so much. this is the best company i ever seen in my life. so i suggest all to join here.Everyone should join here and help this company.
King Kong, nice place to work
online agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC26 April 2018
Working on King Kong has improved my skills. Every day there it was like always learning something different. They treat you well and, for me, is one of the best places I ever work. His staff and management is so awesome. There are one of the best I've ever seen. I wanted to thank them for all these years I've been with them, for every thing I've learned there. They've helped me so much!
Pros
Good place to work & good staff
Cons
King Kong - king of best online marketing practice
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC25 April 2018
king kong is one of the best places online marketing practices to help other businesses succeed online.
This digital agency is rated as one of the most powerful companies at all time .If you wanted to learn about
digital marketing then don't hesitate King kong is one of them.This is one of the trustful marketing agency.
Working environment will give you positive energy and also coming into work everyday and being surrounded
by awesome people, who are so passionate about what they do, is such a great way to spend your working week.
Management always gives you full support.
Pros