King Kong Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

king kong digital agency reviews
king kong marketing reviews (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 April 2018
i wanna thank to king kong digital agency reviews for bring me the best work experience while i was working with them, they offers me the best job work, the best salary, the best benefits, the best job culture and job security, thank you so much honestly..
Pros
benefits
Cons
nothing
Fun workplace
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney, AU5 April 2018
First i would like to thank king kong digital marketing team for making me feel like home while working at the company. The staffs here are truly amazing and the management team is also wonderful. I got to learn a lot from the company. While working here i never had any kind of problems.i had the best team mates.It is always fun working in the company. The salary is also very good. I am very much happy with what they are offering. And I hope the company will be more and more prosperous in the coming days. Best of Luck
king kong agency reviews
web designer (Current Employee) –  Sydney, AU8 March 2018
Any day at king kong is another glorious day to live, any person can fulfill their lifelong goals without any effort other than normal working. The only word able to describe it is just PERFECT!
Pros
Best work
Cons
There aren't any