King Kong Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Productive and Fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 May 2018
King Kong is a amazing for any of them that need to full fill their life goals, it is a new concept that we can see all over the world now, really nice to here and experience, check the amazing concept and the what is happening with then in near future, all the people in the world can discover this over the YouTube what is happening with them, and experience it without any barrier, I request all the people watching this, discover and feel this amazing experience and watch what can you do with them and what you can achieve with them.
Pros
No limit to creativity, Full management support for any new ideas, Very efficient systems in place where decisions are made very quickly.
Cons
None that matters, it is indeed a great place to work
king kong digital marketing is awesome place to work
Assistant Manager (Full Time) (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 April 2018
Awesome environment ,king kong digital marketing team for making me feel like home while working at the company. The staffs here are truly amazing and the management team is also wonderful. I got to learn a lot from the company. While working here i never had any kind of problems.i had the best team mates.It is always fun working in the company. The salary is also very good. I am very much happy with what they are offering. And I hope the company will be more and more prosperous in the coming days. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. This is a place where you can get you can advance and have your voice heard. They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work. The team members are passionate and helpful, whenever you are in a tough situation, the staff members will lend you their helping hands
Pros
Fun workplace
Cons
No cons
good experience
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Australia29 March 2018
it's one of the best places I've worked.
They're a company that says they have a culture and they actually have one! Everyone here is growth minded and always looking to perform at their best and push each other to get to the next level!