King Kong Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Amazing place to work in
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW18 April 2018
Its been a great opportunity to work in King-Kong. The reason behind this is the positive environment which according to me is the most essential thing needed to work.Whenever i was having any kind of a problem, the staff always helped me to sort it out.
Its been an excellent experience working in this peaceful and positive place.I have found it to be the most amazing place to work in.If i get a chance i will always recommend other people to work here and be a part of this agency due to the managing tact you learn over here.
Pros
Amazing Training and free lunch treats
Cons
good and helpful environment of work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Australia8 April 2018
king kong digital agency is the best company i have ever treated with .. I am happy to deal with it and the team is very nice .. this digital agency is rated as one of the most powerful companies at all time ..the day there is awesome .. what distingue king kong is workplace culture.. the hardest part of the job is the long time i have .. the most enjoyable part of the job is the team and the management of this company.. i am glad and happy to be one of the members of this great company .. i wish with it as much as it possible
king kong is nice company
sales axecutive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 March 2018
King Kong company is really a good company.I think this company will do better in the future.Its a lot better.I am satisfied see the work of this organization.I like the organization.Thank you for every thing.
Pros
free lounce
Cons
long hour
king kong online agency reviews
Sales (Former Employee) –  Beverley WA21 February 2018
King Kong is an amazing place for those who like to fulfill their lifelong goals.We can learn a lot of new skills as the team is gradually improving themselves.We also get to see a lot of new places
Pros
Free foods