King Kong Culture reviews

king kong digital agency reviews
king kong marketing reviews (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 April 2018
i wanna thank to king kong digital agency reviews for bring me the best work experience while i was working with them, they offers me the best job work, the best salary, the best benefits, the best job culture and job security, thank you so much honestly..
benefits
Cons
nothing
good and helpful environment of work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Australia8 April 2018
king kong digital agency is the best company i have ever treated with .. I am happy to deal with it and the team is very nice .. this digital agency is rated as one of the most powerful companies at all time ..the day there is awesome .. what distingue king kong is workplace culture.. the hardest part of the job is the long time i have .. the most enjoyable part of the job is the team and the management of this company.. i am glad and happy to be one of the members of this great company .. i wish with it as much as it possible
good experience
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Australia29 March 2018
it's one of the best places I've worked.
They're a company that says they have a culture and they actually have one! Everyone here is growth minded and always looking to perform at their best and push each other to get to the next level!
Excellent company to work for!
Conversion and Sales Funnel Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC26 March 2018
Strong emphasis on the constant learning and up-skilling of employees.
Fun workplace culture with very competitive ping pong tournaments.
Coworkers are extremely hardworking, friendly, welcoming and go out of their way to make you feel included.
Location is fantastic - easy to get to and surrounded by quality coffee shops and all the amenities you'd ever need.
Typical day at work involves training modules, client work/ calls, writing briefs for copywriters/ designers, client competitor research, etc.
Pros
Excellent training/ development and on-boarding process, great career advancement opportunities, amazing benefits/ perks (eg free cake/ lunch, massages, monthly activities)
Cons
Nothing I can think of :)
A Rewarding & Exciting Career
Technical SEO Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC13 December 2017
If you're lucky enough to join the SEO team here at King Kong, you'll be in for the best career imaginable.

The benefits of working at King Kong include:
- You'll get to work on new techniques and strategies for implementing SEO.
- You'll learn new skills in not only SEO, but all things digital marketing, because we are so collaborative.
- Great rewards and salaries for those who prove their worth.
- A great company culture, we're a friendly bunch who enjoys the occasional game of ping pong, friday drinks and the odd company outing.
The old saying 'Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life'
Head of Paid Social (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC10 December 2017
It's a cliche to say but it's actually true. Absolutely the best company I've ever worked for.

Yes, it is challenging and hard work but the goal we are all working to achieve is totally worth it.

Since I started, I've more than 10X my knowledge in not just my role but built on other aspects of the business and I now have a greater understanding of all things digital - not just my day to day job.

The culture is incredible, coming into work everyday and being surrounded by awesome people, who are so passionate about what they do, is such a great way to spend your working week.
Pros
Culture building (extreme) activities, knowledge sharing, ping pong table
"You will never find a better place to work
Head of Digital Projects (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC7 December 2017
-work with the most enthusiastic, brightest digital marketers in Australia (surround yourself with people who actually want to be at work!)
-unlimited opportunity to up skill and take your knowledge to the next level
-culture that leaves NOTHING to be desired (monthly team activities, free lunches, and A LOT of birthday cake)
-work with a huge variety of clients and industries
-never a boring, repetitive day
-FULLY supported by management
-Leadership opportunities (if you want them)
Pros
All of the above
Cons
-fast paced: buyer beware, only apply if you think you can handle the heat of Australia's fastest growing digital agency
Welcome To The Jungle
Junior Paid Search Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC5 December 2017
I've been working here for about 2 months and I am loving it. You're surrounded by intelligent, creative and fun people who give every task 110%.
I've already learnt so much and feel like I am an important part of the team. You have to be proactive in this company and take on every task head on. It's a very supportive and positive community which is what makes coming into work everyday so great! So proud to be working for such a great company and to work along side all the great tribesmen and tribeswomen.
Pros
Lots Of Cake
Cons
Too Much Cake
Collaborative and FUN workplace!
People & Culture Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC5 December 2017
You always hear management talk about culture and training and development, but no one in my prior roles ever followed through. King Kong walks the talk.

At King Kong I've been offered so much training and development, I'm constantly encouraged to learn and make a difference.

The culture is incredible, we're one big family with no office politics and I enjoy spending my day interacting with each person in the office.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that I have the autonomy to actually make a difference and contribute ideas.

The hardest part of my job is keeping up with the insane growth!
Pros
amazing location, table tennis, collaborative environment, passionate people
Cons
I don't have any!