King Kong Job Security & Advancement reviews

king kong digital marketing is awesome place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC16 May 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for.The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.Its been a great opportunity to work in King-Kong.
Pros
Very good place to work
king kong company is awesome place to work
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC15 May 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for.The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.The people at King Kong are fantastic to work with. They are enthusiastic, knowledgeable and highly responsive.The working environment is very positive .its an awesome place to work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work.
Productive and ethical place for work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC4 May 2018
The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for increase their knowledge and advancement within the company. Useful and flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. Typical day at work involves training modules, client work/ calls, writing briefs for copywriters, client competitor research, etc.The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.King Kong is a performance & ROI driven leading Digital Marketing Agency . I am extremely happy with the level of professionalism and happy to work with King Kong Digital Marketing. I would like you all people who are reading my comment to please trust this agency and I am sure they know my statement is correct.The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
Personal review
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC2 May 2018
Nice place. i like this so much. this is the best company i ever seen in my life. so i suggest all to join here.Everyone should join here and help this company.
King Kong, nice place to work
online agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC26 April 2018
Working on King Kong has improved my skills. Every day there it was like always learning something different. They treat you well and, for me, is one of the best places I ever work. His staff and management is so awesome. There are one of the best I've ever seen. I wanted to thank them for all these years I've been with them, for every thing I've learned there. They've helped me so much!
Pros
Good place to work & good staff
Cons
Amazing place to work in
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW18 April 2018
Its been a great opportunity to work in King-Kong. The reason behind this is the positive environment which according to me is the most essential thing needed to work.Whenever i was having any kind of a problem, the staff always helped me to sort it out.
Its been an excellent experience working in this peaceful and positive place.I have found it to be the most amazing place to work in.If i get a chance i will always recommend other people to work here and be a part of this agency due to the managing tact you learn over here.
Pros
Amazing Training and free lunch treats
king kong digital marketing
Assistant Accountant (Former Employee) –  Indigo VIC15 April 2018
This King Kong Digital Marketing is an awesome place to work. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. This is a place where you can get you can advance and have your voice heard. They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work. The team members are passionate and helpful, whenever you are in a tough situation, the staff members will lend you their helping hands.....
Pros
very good place to work....
king kong digital agency reviews
king kong marketing reviews (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 April 2018
i wanna thank to king kong digital agency reviews for bring me the best work experience while i was working with them, they offers me the best job work, the best salary, the best benefits, the best job culture and job security, thank you so much honestly..
benefits
Cons
nothing
Excellent place to grow
marketing analyst (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC2 April 2018
Hi, I had the opportunity to work with them, and I grabbed the chance tooth and nail. At first I had some difficulties because I could not keep up with the quick way they work. but as soon as I got the rhythm, I had the opportunity to grow up together with them all. I am very happy to work in this company that grows every year
Pros
Company that aims at mutual growth. company-employee
Cons
nothing
good experience
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Australia29 March 2018
it's one of the best places I've worked.
They're a company that says they have a culture and they actually have one! Everyone here is growth minded and always looking to perform at their best and push each other to get to the next level!
Melbourne's Fastest growing Agency
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC26 March 2018
I've been at King Kong for 3 months and it's been a great place for me to learn the best online marketing practices to help other businesses succeed online.

With a focus on never ending improvement, it's a great place to join if you're looking to grow and push yourself to the next level!
Pros
Industry leading, career growth, skillset growth, ping pong table, monthly team bonding events, friyay night drinks
Cons
Somewhat noisy office at times
Excellent company to work for!
Conversion and Sales Funnel Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC26 March 2018
Strong emphasis on the constant learning and up-skilling of employees.
Fun workplace culture with very competitive ping pong tournaments.
Coworkers are extremely hardworking, friendly, welcoming and go out of their way to make you feel included.
Location is fantastic - easy to get to and surrounded by quality coffee shops and all the amenities you'd ever need.
Typical day at work involves training modules, client work/ calls, writing briefs for copywriters/ designers, client competitor research, etc.
Pros
Excellent training/ development and on-boarding process, great career advancement opportunities, amazing benefits/ perks (eg free cake/ lunch, massages, monthly activities)
Cons
Nothing I can think of :)
king kong is nice company
sales axecutive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 March 2018
King Kong company is really a good company.I think this company will do better in the future.Its a lot better.I am satisfied see the work of this organization.I like the organization.Thank you for every thing.
Pros
free lounce
Cons
long hour
Love it
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dalby QLD25 March 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and …
Pros
Good teammates
Cons
Productive work enjoyment place had a lok of fun working here
Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC20 March 2018
King Kong digital marketing agency is a great company for working. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.King Kong is a performance & ROI driven leading Digital Marketing Agency with experience in consulting Australia's top brands.They help businesses, large and small, to dominate their industries online by implementing “ahead of the curve” online marketing strategies to double satisfy.
None here tell here to work we have work ourselves.
Pros
Free lunches
king kong digital marketing
Marketing (Former Employee) (Former Employee) –  Rangpur10 March 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work. This King Kong Digital Marketing is an awesome place to work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. This is a place where you can get you can advance and have your voice heard. They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work. The team members are passionate, value their careers and you …
Pros
Good foods
Cons
king kong online agency reviews
Sales (Former Employee) –  Beverley WA21 February 2018
King Kong is an amazing place for those who like to fulfill their lifelong goals.We can learn a lot of new skills as the team is gradually improving themselves.We also get to see a lot of new places
Pros
Free foods
Amazing Place to Work
Marketing (Former Employee) –  South Yarra VIC18 February 2018

The team members are passionate, value their careers and you will be proud to be in such a supportive environment.

Working at King Kong, has been a rewarding experience and you will happy to be a part of their team.
best place for job
SEO (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC12 January 2018
King Kong is a amazing for any of them that need to full fill their life goals, it is a new concept that we can see all over the world now, really nice to here and experience
Pros
free food and accomadation
Cons
nothing
A Rewarding & Exciting Career
Technical SEO Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC13 December 2017
If you're lucky enough to join the SEO team here at King Kong, you'll be in for the best career imaginable.

The benefits of working at King Kong include:
- You'll get to work on new techniques and strategies for implementing SEO.
- You'll learn new skills in not only SEO, but all things digital marketing, because we are so collaborative.
- Great rewards and salaries for those who prove their worth.
- A great company culture, we're a friendly bunch who enjoys the occasional game of ping pong, friday drinks and the odd company outing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King Kong. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9