King Kong Job Security & Advancement reviews

Amazing Place to Work
Marketing (Former Employee) –  South Yarra VIC18 February 2018
King Kong Digital Marketing is an awesome place to work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. This is a place where you can get you can advance and have your voice heard.

They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work.

The team members are passionate, value their careers and you will be proud to be in such a supportive environment.

Working at King Kong, has been a rewarding experience and you will happy to be a part of their team.
best place for job
SEO (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC12 January 2018
King Kong is a amazing for any of them that need to full fill their life goals, it is a new concept that we can see all over the world now, really nice to here and experience
Pros
free food and accomadation
Cons
nothing
A Rewarding & Exciting Career
Technical SEO Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC13 December 2017
If you're lucky enough to join the SEO team here at King Kong, you'll be in for the best career imaginable.

The benefits of working at King Kong include:
- You'll get to work on new techniques and strategies for implementing SEO.
- You'll learn new skills in not only SEO, but all things digital marketing, because we are so collaborative.
- Great rewards and salaries for those who prove their worth.
- A great company culture, we're a friendly bunch who enjoys the occasional game of ping pong, friday drinks and the odd company outing.
Great Team & Great Culture
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC12 December 2017
Joined the Tribe 2 months ago & absolutely loving it! The team is incredibly inviting, inclusive & most importantly FUN. This isn't a standard job... it's a intensive digital bootcamp with awesome opportunities to learn & develop.
Pros
Ping Pong Tournament, Tonnes of Up-skilling Opportunities, A+Team
Cons
Growing rapidly so must embrace change!
Collaborative and FUN workplace!
People & Culture Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC5 December 2017
You always hear management talk about culture and training and development, but no one in my prior roles ever followed through. King Kong walks the talk.

At King Kong I've been offered so much training and development, I'm constantly encouraged to learn and make a difference.

The culture is incredible, we're one big family with no office politics and I enjoy spending my day interacting with each person in the office.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that I have the autonomy to actually make a difference and contribute ideas.

The hardest part of my job is keeping up with the insane growth!
Pros
amazing location, table tennis, collaborative environment, passionate people
Cons
I don't have any!