King Kong Pay & Benefits reviews

king kong digital agency reviews
king kong marketing reviews (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 April 2018
i wanna thank to king kong digital agency reviews for bring me the best work experience while i was working with them, they offers me the best job work, the best salary, the best benefits, the best job culture and job security, thank you so much honestly..
benefits
Cons
nothing
Fun workplace
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney, AU5 April 2018
First i would like to thank king kong digital marketing team for making me feel like home while working at the company. The staffs here are truly amazing and the management team is also wonderful. I got to learn a lot from the company. While working here i never had any kind of problems.i had the best team mates.It is always fun working in the company. The salary is also very good. I am very much happy with what they are offering. And I hope the company will be more and more prosperous in the coming days. Best of Luck
Excellent company to work for!
Conversion and Sales Funnel Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC26 March 2018
Strong emphasis on the constant learning and up-skilling of employees.
Fun workplace culture with very competitive ping pong tournaments.
Coworkers are extremely hardworking, friendly, welcoming and go out of their way to make you feel included.
Location is fantastic - easy to get to and surrounded by quality coffee shops and all the amenities you'd ever need.
Typical day at work involves training modules, client work/ calls, writing briefs for copywriters/ designers, client competitor research, etc.
Pros
Excellent training/ development and on-boarding process, great career advancement opportunities, amazing benefits/ perks (eg free cake/ lunch, massages, monthly activities)
Cons
Nothing I can think of :)
Love it
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dalby QLD25 March 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and …
Pros
Good teammates
Cons
Productive work enjoyment place had a lok of fun working here
Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC20 March 2018
King Kong digital marketing agency is a great company for working. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.King Kong is a performance & ROI driven leading Digital Marketing Agency with experience in consulting Australia's top brands.They help businesses, large and small, to dominate their industries online by implementing “ahead of the curve” online marketing strategies to double satisfy.
None here tell here to work we have work ourselves.
Pros
Free lunches
king kong digital marketing
Marketing (Former Employee) (Former Employee) –  Rangpur10 March 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work. This King Kong Digital Marketing is an awesome place to work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. This is a place where you can get you can advance and have your voice heard. They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work. The team members are passionate, value their careers and you …
Pros
Good foods
king kong digital marketing
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Germantown VIC27 February 2018
In this accommodating talk,King Kong is isolating itself from its opponents. I examined what other automated associations were doing and all they seemed to talk about were impressions, explore rates and social reach , but these are essentially intangibles and aren’t expected to offer.And what is most important you can learn a lot of skills.
Pros
Free food and Cakes
king kong agency reviews
seo manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC27 February 2018
King kong is one of best agency I have ever worked with. I am working with this agency since 2016. As I am working from last two year, I never felt boring or exhausted because the all the fun environment.

And I also never face any issue while working because of helpful staff . All the staff member is skill full and creative at the same time they all are friendly to each other.

Most important thing is about salary -- they pay the salary at the time and never do delay for the salary.

I have great experience with king kong . I would love to be part of it ever
Pros
they provide complimentary lunch
best place for job
SEO (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC12 January 2018
King Kong is a amazing for any of them that need to full fill their life goals, it is a new concept that we can see all over the world now, really nice to here and experience
Pros
free food and accomadation
Cons
nothing
A Rewarding & Exciting Career
Technical SEO Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC13 December 2017
If you're lucky enough to join the SEO team here at King Kong, you'll be in for the best career imaginable.

The benefits of working at King Kong include:
- You'll get to work on new techniques and strategies for implementing SEO.
- You'll learn new skills in not only SEO, but all things digital marketing, because we are so collaborative.
- Great rewards and salaries for those who prove their worth.
- A great company culture, we're a friendly bunch who enjoys the occasional game of ping pong, friday drinks and the odd company outing.