King Kong Work-Life Balance reviews

Productive Environment
Digital Growth Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC21 August 2018
King Kong is run very efficiently and upholds positive traits. Promotes honesty and a work life balance.
The work place culture is very pleasant and you are supported in every aspect of your day to day duties
This is the real deal
Senior AdWords Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC26 June 2018
This is the best digital marketing agency.

If you have been lucky enough to be offered a job, just trust that you are coming into a wonderful working environment.

Guarantees:
- Growth
- Fun
- Working with amazing specialists

The CEO and senior management trust you and do not micro manage you.

Work/life balance is legit - I am in a senior position and have never had issues with this

I was cynical before I came because I came from a 'less than ideal' previous employer.
So I thought the whole KK culture was a front....
And I waited for it to crack....
But over a year later and I finally realised that this is how it is!

If you are going for a job here let me give you some advice:
Be good at your craft. We are achievers and industry leading. So if you are not committed to learn, grow and contribute you might not feel this place is for you
Pros
Above :d
Cons
Sometimes the fruit basket runs out of banana's.
king kong digital marketing is awesome place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC16 May 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for.The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.Its been a great opportunity to work in King-Kong.
Pros
Very good place to work
king kong company is awesome place to work
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC15 May 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for.The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.The people at King Kong are fantastic to work with. They are enthusiastic, knowledgeable and highly responsive.The working environment is very positive .its an awesome place to work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work.
Productive and Fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 May 2018
King Kong is a amazing for any of them that need to full fill their life goals, it is a new concept that we can see all over the world now, really nice to here and experience, check the amazing concept and the what is happening with then in near future, all the people in the world can discover this over the YouTube what is happening with them, and experience it without any barrier, I request all the people watching this, discover and feel this amazing experience and watch what can you do with them and what you can achieve with them.
Pros
No limit to creativity, Full management support for any new ideas, Very efficient systems in place where decisions are made very quickly.
Cons
None that matters, it is indeed a great place to work
Personal review
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC2 May 2018
Nice place. i like this so much. this is the best company i ever seen in my life. so i suggest all to join here.Everyone should join here and help this company.
king kong digital marketing
Assistant Accountant (Former Employee) –  Indigo VIC15 April 2018
This King Kong Digital Marketing is an awesome place to work. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. This is a place where you can get you can advance and have your voice heard. They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work. The team members are passionate and helpful, whenever you are in a tough situation, the staff members will lend you their helping hands.....
Pros
very good place to work....
king kong digital agency reviews
king kong marketing reviews (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 April 2018
i wanna thank to king kong digital agency reviews for bring me the best work experience while i was working with them, they offers me the best job work, the best salary, the best benefits, the best job culture and job security, thank you so much honestly..
benefits
Cons
nothing
Fun workplace
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney, AU5 April 2018
First i would like to thank king kong digital marketing team for making me feel like home while working at the company. The staffs here are truly amazing and the management team is also wonderful. I got to learn a lot from the company. While working here i never had any kind of problems.i had the best team mates.It is always fun working in the company. The salary is also very good. I am very much happy with what they are offering. And I hope the company will be more and more prosperous in the coming days. Best of Luck
Excellent place to grow
marketing analyst (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC2 April 2018
Hi, I had the opportunity to work with them, and I grabbed the chance tooth and nail. At first I had some difficulties because I could not keep up with the quick way they work. but as soon as I got the rhythm, I had the opportunity to grow up together with them all. I am very happy to work in this company that grows every year
Pros
Company that aims at mutual growth. company-employee
Cons
nothing
Good Working Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 April 2018
Hi....
I have been working in King Kong Digital marketing from last few years..It is a nice place to work...I have never seen anywhere the place like this...I have learned more from this company about digital marketing and so on.Peoples in this company are like minded and very energetic. So don't miss the opportunity if you got the job in this company.

Thanks.
good experience
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Australia29 March 2018
it's one of the best places I've worked.
They're a company that says they have a culture and they actually have one! Everyone here is growth minded and always looking to perform at their best and push each other to get to the next level!
Melbourne's Fastest growing Agency
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC26 March 2018
I've been at King Kong for 3 months and it's been a great place for me to learn the best online marketing practices to help other businesses succeed online.

With a focus on never ending improvement, it's a great place to join if you're looking to grow and push yourself to the next level!
Pros
Industry leading, career growth, skillset growth, ping pong table, monthly team bonding events, friyay night drinks
Cons
Somewhat noisy office at times
king kong is nice company
sales axecutive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 March 2018
King Kong company is really a good company.I think this company will do better in the future.Its a lot better.I am satisfied see the work of this organization.I like the organization.Thank you for every thing.
Pros
free lounce
Cons
long hour
Love it
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dalby QLD25 March 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and …
Pros
Good teammates
Cons
Productive work enjoyment place had a lok of fun working here
Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC20 March 2018
King Kong digital marketing agency is a great company for working. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.King Kong is a performance & ROI driven leading Digital Marketing Agency with experience in consulting Australia's top brands.They help businesses, large and small, to dominate their industries online by implementing “ahead of the curve” online marketing strategies to double satisfy.
None here tell here to work we have work ourselves.
Pros
Free lunches
king kong agency reviews
web designer (Current Employee) –  Sydney, AU8 March 2018
Any day at king kong is another glorious day to live, any person can fulfill their lifelong goals without any effort other than normal working. The only word able to describe it is just PERFECT!
Pros
Best work
Cons
There aren't any
A Rewarding & Exciting Career
Technical SEO Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC13 December 2017
If you're lucky enough to join the SEO team here at King Kong, you'll be in for the best career imaginable.

The benefits of working at King Kong include:
- You'll get to work on new techniques and strategies for implementing SEO.
- You'll learn new skills in not only SEO, but all things digital marketing, because we are so collaborative.
- Great rewards and salaries for those who prove their worth.
- A great company culture, we're a friendly bunch who enjoys the occasional game of ping pong, friday drinks and the odd company outing.
Great Team & Great Culture
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC12 December 2017
Joined the Tribe 2 months ago & absolutely loving it! The team is incredibly inviting, inclusive & most importantly FUN. This isn't a standard job... it's a intensive digital bootcamp with awesome opportunities to learn & develop.
Pros
Ping Pong Tournament, Tonnes of Up-skilling Opportunities, A+Team
Cons
Growing rapidly so must embrace change!
The old saying 'Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life'
Head of Paid Social (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC10 December 2017
It's a cliche to say but it's actually true. Absolutely the best company I've ever worked for.

Yes, it is challenging and hard work but the goal we are all working to achieve is totally worth it.

Since I started, I've more than 10X my knowledge in not just my role but built on other aspects of the business and I now have a greater understanding of all things digital - not just my day to day job.

The culture is incredible, coming into work everyday and being surrounded by awesome people, who are so passionate about what they do, is such a great way to spend your working week.
Pros
Culture building (extreme) activities, knowledge sharing, ping pong table

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King Kong. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9