King Kong Work-Life Balance reviews

king kong digital agency reviews
king kong marketing reviews (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 April 2018
i wanna thank to king kong digital agency reviews for bring me the best work experience while i was working with them, they offers me the best job work, the best salary, the best benefits, the best job culture and job security, thank you so much honestly..
benefits
Cons
nothing
Fun workplace
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney, AU5 April 2018
First i would like to thank king kong digital marketing team for making me feel like home while working at the company. The staffs here are truly amazing and the management team is also wonderful. I got to learn a lot from the company. While working here i never had any kind of problems.i had the best team mates.It is always fun working in the company. The salary is also very good. I am very much happy with what they are offering. And I hope the company will be more and more prosperous in the coming days. Best of Luck
Excellent place to grow
marketing analyst (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC2 April 2018
Hi, I had the opportunity to work with them, and I grabbed the chance tooth and nail. At first I had some difficulties because I could not keep up with the quick way they work. but as soon as I got the rhythm, I had the opportunity to grow up together with them all. I am very happy to work in this company that grows every year
Pros
Company that aims at mutual growth. company-employee
Cons
nothing
Good Working Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 April 2018
Hi....
I have been working in King Kong Digital marketing from last few years..It is a nice place to work...I have never seen anywhere the place like this...I have learned more from this company about digital marketing and so on.Peoples in this company are like minded and very energetic. So don't miss the opportunity if you got the job in this company.

Thanks.
good experience
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Australia29 March 2018
it's one of the best places I've worked.
They're a company that says they have a culture and they actually have one! Everyone here is growth minded and always looking to perform at their best and push each other to get to the next level!
Melbourne's Fastest growing Agency
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC26 March 2018
I've been at King Kong for 3 months and it's been a great place for me to learn the best online marketing practices to help other businesses succeed online.

With a focus on never ending improvement, it's a great place to join if you're looking to grow and push yourself to the next level!
Pros
Industry leading, career growth, skillset growth, ping pong table, monthly team bonding events, friyay night drinks
Cons
Somewhat noisy office at times
king kong is nice company
sales axecutive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 March 2018
King Kong company is really a good company.I think this company will do better in the future.Its a lot better.I am satisfied see the work of this organization.I like the organization.Thank you for every thing.
Pros
free lounce
Cons
long hour
Love it
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dalby QLD25 March 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and …
Pros
Good teammates
Cons
Productive work enjoyment place had a lok of fun working here
Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC20 March 2018
King Kong digital marketing agency is a great company for working. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.King Kong is a performance & ROI driven leading Digital Marketing Agency with experience in consulting Australia's top brands.They help businesses, large and small, to dominate their industries online by implementing “ahead of the curve” online marketing strategies to double satisfy.
None here tell here to work we have work ourselves.
Pros
Free lunches
king kong agency reviews
web designer (Current Employee) –  Sydney, AU8 March 2018
Any day at king kong is another glorious day to live, any person can fulfill their lifelong goals without any effort other than normal working. The only word able to describe it is just PERFECT!
Pros
Best work
Cons
There aren't any
king kong digital marketing
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Germantown VIC27 February 2018
In this accommodating talk,King Kong is isolating itself from its opponents. I examined what other automated associations were doing and all they seemed to talk about were impressions, explore rates and social reach , but these are essentially intangibles and aren’t expected to offer.And what is most important you can learn a lot of skills.
Pros
Free food and Cakes
A Rewarding & Exciting Career
Technical SEO Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC13 December 2017
If you're lucky enough to join the SEO team here at King Kong, you'll be in for the best career imaginable.

The benefits of working at King Kong include:
- You'll get to work on new techniques and strategies for implementing SEO.
- You'll learn new skills in not only SEO, but all things digital marketing, because we are so collaborative.
- Great rewards and salaries for those who prove their worth.
- A great company culture, we're a friendly bunch who enjoys the occasional game of ping pong, friday drinks and the odd company outing.
Great Team & Great Culture
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC12 December 2017
Joined the Tribe 2 months ago & absolutely loving it! The team is incredibly inviting, inclusive & most importantly FUN. This isn't a standard job... it's a intensive digital bootcamp with awesome opportunities to learn & develop.
Pros
Ping Pong Tournament, Tonnes of Up-skilling Opportunities, A+Team
Cons
Growing rapidly so must embrace change!
The old saying 'Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life'
Head of Paid Social (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC10 December 2017
It's a cliche to say but it's actually true. Absolutely the best company I've ever worked for.

Yes, it is challenging and hard work but the goal we are all working to achieve is totally worth it.

Since I started, I've more than 10X my knowledge in not just my role but built on other aspects of the business and I now have a greater understanding of all things digital - not just my day to day job.

The culture is incredible, coming into work everyday and being surrounded by awesome people, who are so passionate about what they do, is such a great way to spend your working week.
Pros
Culture building (extreme) activities, knowledge sharing, ping pong table
Welcome To The Jungle
Junior Paid Search Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC5 December 2017
I've been working here for about 2 months and I am loving it. You're surrounded by intelligent, creative and fun people who give every task 110%.
I've already learnt so much and feel like I am an important part of the team. You have to be proactive in this company and take on every task head on. It's a very supportive and positive community which is what makes coming into work everyday so great! So proud to be working for such a great company and to work along side all the great tribesmen and tribeswomen.
Pros
Lots Of Cake
Cons
Too Much Cake
Collaborative and FUN workplace!
People & Culture Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC5 December 2017
You always hear management talk about culture and training and development, but no one in my prior roles ever followed through. King Kong walks the talk.

At King Kong I've been offered so much training and development, I'm constantly encouraged to learn and make a difference.

The culture is incredible, we're one big family with no office politics and I enjoy spending my day interacting with each person in the office.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that I have the autonomy to actually make a difference and contribute ideas.

The hardest part of my job is keeping up with the insane growth!
Pros
amazing location, table tennis, collaborative environment, passionate people
Cons
I don't have any!