King Kong Employee Review

A job which is The Future
Work Experience Student (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC8 January 2018
This will undoubtedly help the economy in varies ways. This can, no wonder, bring the productivity to such a level that the outcomes will splendid. A very versatile place to work on. I hope people atart working here so that it could gradually help everyone around and also help themselves to stand independently. Cheers!

Other King Kong Employee Reviews

This is the real deal
Senior AdWords Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC26 June 2018
This is the best digital marketing agency.

If you have been lucky enough to be offered a job, just trust that you are coming into a wonderful working environment.

Guarantees:
- Growth
- Fun
- Working with amazing specialists

The CEO and senior management trust you and do not micro manage you.

Work/life balance is legit - I am in a senior position and have never had issues with this

I was cynical before I came because I came from a 'less than ideal' previous employer.
So I thought the whole KK culture was a front....
And I waited for it to crack....
But over a year later and I finally realised that this is how it is!

If you are going for a job here let me give you some advice:
Be good at your craft. We are achievers and industry leading. So if you are not committed to learn, grow and contribute you might not feel this place is for you
Pros
Above :d
Cons
Sometimes the fruit basket runs out of banana's.
Amazing to work for the best digital agency in Australia
Digital Account Manager (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC26 June 2018
King Kong is a great place to work at, they've provided me so much training on all things digital, a super fast paced job in a fast paced industry means you're always on your toes learning something new.

The company is experiencing exponential growth so it's amazing to be part of it.

King Kong has an amazing culture, we celebrate every team win and have monthly team activities, and lots of birthday cakes (free food)!

The whole team is switched on, driven, smart and the best at what they do so you can rely on your team mates to pull their weight.
Pros
Always learning something new!
Cons
None!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King Kong. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9