King Kong Employee Review

The old saying 'Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life'
Head of Paid Social (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC10 December 2017
It's a cliche to say but it's actually true. Absolutely the best company I've ever worked for.

Yes, it is challenging and hard work but the goal we are all working to achieve is totally worth it.

Since I started, I've more than 10X my knowledge in not just my role but built on other aspects of the business and I now have a greater understanding of all things digital - not just my day to day job.

The culture is incredible, coming into work everyday and being surrounded by awesome people, who are so passionate about what they do, is such a great way to spend your working week.
Pros
Culture building (extreme) activities, knowledge sharing, ping pong table

Other King Kong Employee Reviews

This is the real deal
Senior AdWords Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC26 June 2018
This is the best digital marketing agency.

If you have been lucky enough to be offered a job, just trust that you are coming into a wonderful working environment.

Guarantees:
- Growth
- Fun
- Working with amazing specialists

The CEO and senior management trust you and do not micro manage you.

Work/life balance is legit - I am in a senior position and have never had issues with this

I was cynical before I came because I came from a 'less than ideal' previous employer.
So I thought the whole KK culture was a front....
And I waited for it to crack....
But over a year later and I finally realised that this is how it is!

If you are going for a job here let me give you some advice:
Be good at your craft. We are achievers and industry leading. So if you are not committed to learn, grow and contribute you might not feel this place is for you
Pros
Above :d
Cons
Sometimes the fruit basket runs out of banana's.
Amazing to work for the best digital agency in Australia
Digital Account Manager (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC26 June 2018
King Kong is a great place to work at, they've provided me so much training on all things digital, a super fast paced job in a fast paced industry means you're always on your toes learning something new.

The company is experiencing exponential growth so it's amazing to be part of it.

King Kong has an amazing culture, we celebrate every team win and have monthly team activities, and lots of birthday cakes (free food)!

The whole team is switched on, driven, smart and the best at what they do so you can rely on your team mates to pull their weight.
Pros
Always learning something new!
Cons
None!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King Kong. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9