King Kong Employee Review

The old saying 'Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life'
Head of Paid Social (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC10 December 2017
It's a cliche to say but it's actually true. Absolutely the best company I've ever worked for.

Yes, it is challenging and hard work but the goal we are all working to achieve is totally worth it.

Since I started, I've more than 10X my knowledge in not just my role but built on other aspects of the business and I now have a greater understanding of all things digital - not just my day to day job.

The culture is incredible, coming into work everyday and being surrounded by awesome people, who are so passionate about what they do, is such a great way to spend your working week.
Pros
Culture building (extreme) activities, knowledge sharing, ping pong table

Other King Kong Employee Reviews

king kong digital marketing is awesome place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC16 May 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for.The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.Its been a great opportunity to work in King-Kong.
Pros
Very good place to work
king kong company is awesome place to work
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC15 May 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for.The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.The people at King Kong are fantastic to work with. They are enthusiastic, knowledgeable and highly responsive.The working environment is very positive .its an awesome place to work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King Kong. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9