King Kong Employee Review

Great Place to Work
SEO Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC12 December 2017
Team at King Kong is really talented & friendly to work with. Senior Management is so much supportive & always there in hard times.

This company should be named as Work With FUN, Yes this is true because KING KONG care about employees. Taking team for a monthly activity is such a good thing about this company.

I love everyday to come into work & give my 100% for the success & growth of King Kong..

At the end, I would say King Kong is different than other companies & Never Ever miss the opportunity to be a part of an amazing work place.
Pros
Free Food, Cakes & Drinks

Other King Kong Employee Reviews

king kong online agency reviews
Sales (Former Employee) –  Beverley WA21 February 2018
King Kong is an amazing place for those who like to fulfill their lifelong goals.We can learn a lot of new skills as the team is gradually improving themselves.We also get to see a lot of new places
Pros
Free foods
Cons
Amazing Place to Work
Marketing (Former Employee) –  South Yarra VIC18 February 2018
King Kong Digital Marketing is an awesome place to work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. This is a place where you can get you can advance and have your voice heard.

They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work.

The team members are passionate, value their careers and you will be proud to be in such a supportive environment.

Working at King Kong, has been a rewarding experience and you will happy to be a part of their team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King Kong. Our community is ready to answer.

King Kong Reviews by Location