King Kong Employee Review

king kong marketing reviews
gsd (Former Employee) –  sdgsg14 January 2018
It's a prosaism to state yet it's in reality obvious. Totally the best organization I've ever worked for.

Truly, it is testing and diligent work however the objective we are on the whole attempting to accomplish is absolutely justified, despite all the trouble.

Since I began, I've more than 10X my insight in not only my part but rather based on different parts of the business and I now have a more prominent comprehension of everything advanced - not only my everyday activity.

The way of life is unfathomable, coming into work regular and being encompassed by amazing individuals, who are so enthusiastic about what they do, is such an extraordinary method to spend your working week.
Pros
stunning area, table tennis, collective condition, enthusiastic individuals
Cons
Developing quickly so should grasp change!

Other King Kong Employee Reviews

king kong online agency reviews
Sales (Former Employee) –  Beverley WA21 February 2018
King Kong is an amazing place for those who like to fulfill their lifelong goals.We can learn a lot of new skills as the team is gradually improving themselves.We also get to see a lot of new places
Pros
Free foods
Cons
Amazing Place to Work
Marketing (Former Employee) –  South Yarra VIC18 February 2018
King Kong Digital Marketing is an awesome place to work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. This is a place where you can get you can advance and have your voice heard.

They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work.

The team members are passionate, value their careers and you will be proud to be in such a supportive environment.

Working at King Kong, has been a rewarding experience and you will happy to be a part of their team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King Kong. Our community is ready to answer.

King Kong Reviews by Location