King Kong Employee Review

king kong marketing reviews
gsd (Former Employee) –  sdgsg14 January 2018
It's a prosaism to state yet it's in reality obvious. Totally the best organization I've ever worked for.

Truly, it is testing and diligent work however the objective we are on the whole attempting to accomplish is absolutely justified, despite all the trouble.

Since I began, I've more than 10X my insight in not only my part but rather based on different parts of the business and I now have a more prominent comprehension of everything advanced - not only my everyday activity.

The way of life is unfathomable, coming into work regular and being encompassed by amazing individuals, who are so enthusiastic about what they do, is such an extraordinary method to spend your working week.
Pros
stunning area, table tennis, collective condition, enthusiastic individuals
Cons
Developing quickly so should grasp change!

Other King Kong Employee Reviews

Productive Environment
Digital Growth Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC21 August 2018
King Kong is run very efficiently and upholds positive traits. Promotes honesty and a work life balance.
The work place culture is very pleasant and you are supported in every aspect of your day to day duties
This is the real deal
Senior AdWords Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC26 June 2018
This is the best digital marketing agency.

If you have been lucky enough to be offered a job, just trust that you are coming into a wonderful working environment.

Guarantees:
- Growth
- Fun
- Working with amazing specialists

The CEO and senior management trust you and do not micro manage you.

Work/life balance is legit - I am in a senior position and have never had issues with this

I was cynical before I came because I came from a 'less than ideal' previous employer.
So I thought the whole KK culture was a front....
And I waited for it to crack....
But over a year later and I finally realised that this is how it is!

If you are going for a job here let me give you some advice:
Be good at your craft. We are achievers and industry leading. So if you are not committed to learn, grow and contribute you might not feel this place is for you
Pros
Above :d
Cons
Sometimes the fruit basket runs out of banana's.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King Kong. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9