King Kong Employee Review

king kong marketing reviews
gsd (Former Employee) –  sdgsg14 January 2018
It's a prosaism to state yet it's in reality obvious. Totally the best organization I've ever worked for.

Truly, it is testing and diligent work however the objective we are on the whole attempting to accomplish is absolutely justified, despite all the trouble.

Since I began, I've more than 10X my insight in not only my part but rather based on different parts of the business and I now have a more prominent comprehension of everything advanced - not only my everyday activity.

The way of life is unfathomable, coming into work regular and being encompassed by amazing individuals, who are so enthusiastic about what they do, is such an extraordinary method to spend your working week.
Pros
stunning area, table tennis, collective condition, enthusiastic individuals
Cons
Developing quickly so should grasp change!

Other King Kong Employee Reviews

king kong digital marketing is awesome place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC16 May 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for.The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.Its been a great opportunity to work in King-Kong.
Pros
Very good place to work
king kong company is awesome place to work
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC15 May 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for.The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.The people at King Kong are fantastic to work with. They are enthusiastic, knowledgeable and highly responsive.The working environment is very positive .its an awesome place to work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King Kong. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9